Reviews for Unnatural Love
xLaBellaVita chapter 8 . 5/8/2019
Please continue!
mp523 chapter 5 . 8/12/2018
Hey! I just wanted to leave you a review even though I'll no longer be reading this story. I think you had a great idea, with someone normal but smart and hard working as your main character. Especially because she provided an interesting foil for the superheroes and enhanced canon characters. However, by introducing the idea of her "healing superpower", you set her up as a Mary Sue.

It would have been different if she had been introduced as a character with a power who chose not to use them for a specific reason, but it just seems like a convenient plot point now- so she's the only person who can help the avengers because of fate. You also introduced it so casually that I didn't catch it the first time and had to go back to figure out why she could heal him.

Also if you continue this story, make sure you double check your spelling, there are some errors.
China2009 chapter 8 . 7/3/2018
I love this story. Please update soon !
China2009 chapter 7 . 6/22/2018
I love this story. Please update soon...
peoplerzzzz chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
I'm not sure if you're trying to be realistic here and I get it if you're not but Doctors aren't supposed to talk about their patient. it's against HIPPA code.
GawkyTC chapter 3 . 5/22/2018
such a sweet chapter
GawkyTC chapter 2 . 5/17/2018
aahh so cute! and as a nurse I must say I like her career choice lol
GawkyTC chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Super cute, really looking forward to this one!