Reviews for El Camino a Casa
Angie-Lily chapter 10 . 2/22
Thank you for this wonderful story! I'm supposed to do homework and uni stuff but I found myself watching Coco again because it makes me feel so many things 3
It's by far my favourite Pixar and I could watch it again and again. I'm currently on a roll to read all your Coco fanfics and this is the first one I've finished!

So yeah, I wanted to congratulate you on your story. Very well written, you're an absolute devil of a writer and I love that, Angst with (sort of) happy ending is my JAM. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories, since your characterisation is just spot on. Great work once again, thank you so much for this!
Hannah Jane chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
So your saying that in reality Hector would have made it home?
gamerfanman chapter 10 . 9/8/2020
jeez this was a trip to read. i loved every bit of it made me tear up many a yime as i went through it. thank you for this beautiful story for me to read . 10/10
Awesomo3000 chapter 10 . 7/10/2020
Now this is just the story I needed to read today. Brilliant work!
shrek chapter 9 . 5/13/2020
Im crying now.
ImmaKatKat chapter 10 . 3/30/2020
This is beautiful. I cound not stop crying. I have to stop reading several times because my vision was too blurry.
Ferm chapter 10 . 1/6/2020
This was wonderful! I loved the story. Coco gives you a great opportunity to be both fluffy and tragic and you utilized it well. Everyone looked really IC and the dialogues were fitting and emotional.

Also Skeleton sex! Haha
DiamondAndPearlStories chapter 10 . 10/21/2019
I loved this fanfiction, I wonder if you would consider a sequel where he meets all the canon dead Riveras as they find themselves in the afterlife, I'd like the Twins to see Hector again after so long and for Victoria to finally meet her grandfather, etc.
lDragonElf chapter 10 . 10/18/2019
Your writing style is so good! And I love this story, it’s what we all wish had happened. Even if Hector suffered while alive, he didn’t have to go for nearly a century rejected by his family...
Very well done.
SkyClawson89 chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
How dare you make me cry so much lol loved it
Rosas-Sampaguita-Luzviminda chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
Dear Author,
I have already read this story before and am now reading it again. AnYWay-

W H Y?!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2019
This was beautiful and I loved it. Not sure how I read the whole thing with dry eyes.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2019
Loved this so much
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2019
ah another lovely read. your love of this fandom really shines in your writing
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
welp my crying level has definitely upgraded to flat out sobbing