Reviews for El Camino a Casa
BandGeek727 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
AAARGH what are you doing giving me more angst over these two?

(Just kidding I love it please give me allllll the angst)

I don’t think I’ve seen an AU yet where Hector makes it home but is already poisoned. Looking forward to seeing where you’re going with this!
chase manaena chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
this is very interesting hope you update this soon
InvisibleSunlight chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
I hope you intend to continue this, I'd love to read more!
Orihime-San chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
... damn
Something tells me this is going to kill me a little bit inside
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
storyteller362 chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Oh poor hector, that sounds gruesome. It doesn’t end here though does it? I hope Imelda figures out what happened.
Seth7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Noo! You can't stop there! Even though we know what happens already. Héctor making it back home has got to count for something to Imelda. Would they be able to figure out that Héctor was poisoned? I look forward to reading what you have happen next. Great job! :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Oh lordy, intense! Oh, poor Hector!

I got the sad feels, you know how to put a character through hell, and worse. But, thank goodness for good, decent diego. Hopefully his concern for Hector will save his life, I hope. And that Ernesto is put to justice!
SV chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
This is going to be painful isn’t it? I love your stories, but I might wait until you’ve finished this one and read it all in one go, save me some trauma.
Good luck!
Teddi 8347 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
You're not the only one who wondered. Not sure if I'm looking forward to what's next, to be honest. Good story so far, pulled me right in. I look forward to seeing another chapter.
OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
! This was a most fascinating read! It was. . . So visceral, so /real/; emotionally amd physically. Flawlessly done, BW Gal! Broke my heart and made me panic for Hector, considering we don't know if he'll grow well again, but that only further lends to its affectiveness. Never Stop Bring Awesome! Happy storyweaving!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12