Reviews for El Camino a Casa
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2019
allow me to join the chorus of criers in your comment section
ChameleonGiant chapter 10 . 4/15/2019
I have got to sTOP reading your fics in public! I managed to hold it in the last two chapters, albeit barely, but I know I would of looked like a snot-sniviling wreck from the other ones before it.

Everything was amazing. Imelda blackmailing Ernesto was like the best thing ever!? Heck yeH. And the entire chapter where Hector finally crosses over on Dia de Los Muertos only to discover the truth, omygosh the poor dude can’t ever catch a break! But I loved seeing all the soft bittersweetness. And the singing! This last chapter had some pretty dry and hard-to-swallow-comfortably moments. Ernesto’s section made me wince. His pursuit for fame and haunting guilt literally destroyed him very slowly... I don’t know whether to cringe or feel satisfied by that... Coco discovering her dead mother made me feel horribly hollow. Like that irreversible feeling mixed with a sense of finality. Of ‘course we got back to cute and fluffy right after Hector found Imelda! That brought me back to life. I really like the idea of Hector having a silver-haired wife, like, that is really really cute!? I dunno you gave me really cute, pretty and heartwarming mental images throughout these type of moments, you legit rock at those.

Hhhhh I love your stories! They have all that deep deep soul stuff I’m looking for in life. And emotional pain, thaaaaanks. Thank you for sharing this bone-crushingly sad yet still sometimes kinda sorta happy but mostly just bone-crushing sad story with us! It was worth the torment :...)
ChameleonGiant chapter 6 . 4/14/2019
Yep I’m BAWLING
ChameleonGiant chapter 4 . 4/14/2019
The genre says tragedy but a part of me is still hoping that Hector will survive his brush with death. I don’t normally read these ‘cause there’s usually nothing uplifting about them. And yet, ,, here I am. Letting you lull me into an angst-filled false sense of security. Is this what denial feels like? :,,,)

Again, you’ve written this chapter beautifully. I can really feel the emotion being evoked in the words, it’s like when I read your writing I’m right there experiencing the story and feelings for myself. I’m not kidding, it’s that potent (bad pun, sorry..). The air in this last part was especially thick with despair and stubborn hope. Imelda is still amazing and moving though. I’m really glad Hector has a thick-skulled stubborn wife who will do anything she can from letting him lose the fight of his life.

I can already tell this is gonna destroy me hhhhh. Why why WHY did I let you suck me into thiiiisssss? :,,,,,,)
Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go chapter 7 . 3/19/2019
Did you know that the reason they don't put up the headstone or coverslab on right away is because the soil has been disturbed by digging the grave. They would sag and fall over at the first drop of rain or if the rabbits burrow into the grave. I can't remember how long graves remain 'uncovered', but several weeks certainly
Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go chapter 6 . 3/19/2019
I hate you! I'm going to ckeck on my husband now, just to make sure he's still alive.

Brilliantly written. I was kind of still rooting for poor Hector, but I also cleaned up enough poisoned mice to know how it would end.
Eris chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
Awesome story. So heartbreaking and heartwarming. Very fascinating and exciting. The guilty of Ernesto and the sadness of Héctor is so tangible. A real masterpiece.
Thank you.
Lt. Basil chapter 7 . 3/8/2019
Watching that confrontation between Imelda and Ernesto... holy crap was that satisfying. I wish they'd done more with that in the actual film. Excellent chapter. Well done.
Lt. Basil chapter 3 . 3/8/2019
So how disturbing is it that reading about someone vomiting up blood doesn't bother me? Eh. I guess that's what happens when half of your family have medical or science degrees, huh? Either way, I'm - strangely enough - really enjoying this. Which kind of concerns me, to be honest...

But seriously, your writing is fantastic.
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
LOVE IT!
Verdant Phoenix chapter 10 . 12/19/2018
God I started bawling reading this
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
Heh heh can't say 'little thing' anymore
Miss Mystery chapter 7 . 11/6/2018
Die Imelda, Poor Ernesto, Go Hector! Wait... Poor Imelda, Die Hector, Go Ernesto! Hmmmm... Something feels off...
Yeah, I went to chapter 8 and came back to do this :)
-MM
Miss Mystery chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
You are a heartless and evil monster.
And so am I in all of my stories.
-MM
Antonia chapter 10 . 10/13/2018
I have just one question, Imelda and Héctor can make sex or they can’t? hahahahahahaha ️️ the history is amazing, congratulation to write a masterpiece!
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »