Reviews for To start anew
Captain Cutlas chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
Oh no! if you're still writing, you need to finish this story! If not for me then do it for the children! (I hate kids) D
Captain Cutlas chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
I love your story! I've been hungering for a well-written LOTR fanfic for some time. The new stuff is not nearly as good as this. Thank you so much! I like cheese as well.
Wawoot chapter 15 . 9/11/2004
I'm so glad that you updated! It's been - wow - exactly a year and one day since I first found this story, and still it's my favorite fic ever... You are officially the Queen of Angst... I just love the way you write, and the story is touching without being sappy... Estel is the most adorable kid ever, and I love how Legolas thinks, and that Thranduil isn't evil in this story... I know you're real busy but I do hope you can give us another chapter sometime... Take your time, we'll still be here! :)
Vuaryn chapter 15 . 3/28/2004
Thanks for the update Ola. You and I both have exams to juggle. I have been really busy with them all and have not been writing for a long time. At least you still do. I hope to update mine soon.
easilyabused chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Ola! You're back! Yay! And you brought Thrandy and Estel with you! Yay for that too! :D
I didn't know where you went and I was saddened. . .but now you're here and I can read, yay yet again! (See how smart I am? I am literate, whootjones!)
Poor Thrands. . .I pity him so much right now. I think that we should all give him hugs and cookies and make him happier, poor dude. . .
And gah, why in the world are they leaving? That makes me sad. . .when will we see our lovely little Estel again? What will we do without our favourite yard ape with his cookies, scaring his ada-ness and his special and adorable little way of making us laugh and feel happy?
This bit ends so sadly and darkish. . .cool. Dark and sad is good, I say. :)
And I empathise with you, poor Ola. . .classes and school smell. Well, I'm not in college yet (I wish I were though!) but I still have a lot of homework and just all around rubbish that I have to do and it really isn't fun at all. School gets in the way of fun things, it would be outlawed. :P
Yeah, that's what I'm supposed to be doing now. . .I'm supposed to typing a big old paper (Don't they ever go away? GRR.)
So off I go to do that. This is a very junky review methinks. I didn't even talk about soup! :P
Ah well, you must get tired of hearing about it, hehe.
Right, I'll go away now and stop ranting or whatever in the world it is that I'm doing at the moment. . .
*~crazygirly007~*
Nesuli chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
Sorry to ruin that beautiful, perfect 87, but I really, really love that story. DO NOT MAKE ESTEL LEAVE!
does he know his name is really Aragorn? If you can tickle his feet, doesn't that mean he can move his toes?
Jebb chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
Certainly we are hanging on I love this story it is unique and I can't wait to see what will happen next
although I am sorry to see the back of little Estel I love Thranduil and Legolas' relationship
look forward to another update as soon as you can
Deana chapter 15 . 2/25/2004
I'M hanging on! This story is excellent! PLEASE post more soon! ;)
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 15 . 2/25/2004
Yay! An update! *does happy dance*
I love how Thranduil carries him around. That's so sweet.
Minka chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
great a new chapter this was sweet and the relationship between Legolas, Thranduil and Laurenor was lovely thank you now keep up the updates so we all have something to enjoy
Jebb chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
Don't you dare move forward a few months this was lovely and it was so good to get an update
let the elfling recover at his own rate (he will recover won't he?)
Faerfaen chapter 14 . 1/6/2004
Oh yay an update! Sorry I didnt reoivew the last chapter but I didnt have the net for 2 and a half months :S I LOVED the last chapter.. I laughed so hard lol
*~* Dy *~*
Laswen chapter 14 . 12/23/2003
What r u talking about? That was a good chappy! It was HAPPY! (Besides, I was wondering what happened to da horse ne way...)
LYama chapter 14 . 12/20/2003
this is a really good story, i think you really should continue it after the semester, poor you, finals suck dont they.
I had a friend named Ola Witan once, i haven't spoken to her in a while, but i miss her nonetheless.
Vuaryn chapter 14 . 12/15/2003
Just remember to inform me whan you update. I know what you mean. I'm guilty of the same thing. I have not been writing my fic either. School is taking up most of the time.