Reviews for Bookworms Notice
David305 chapter 1 . 4/16
Very nice!
A little quibble: Harry started in the fall term of 1991-92; So Luna, a year younger, would have started in the fall term of 1992-93.
Harry pottahboi chapter 1 . 3/28
Shitty fucking story
noreenklose chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Very nice.
Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
/Well, that was strange.

/I do wonder why Dumbledore would be opposed to the inrersex persons.

/This is wriiten as if hermaphrodites are supposed to happen, but that they only actually exist within the magical community. Which changes hermaphrodite into an actual thing, instead of a myth.

/That is well-served in the HP world, but then going further to make it actually preferred through magical transference from parent to child is kinda funny.

/The ways to make Dumbledore the evil, shadowy bad guy is seemingly endless, though there are plenty of normal reasons in canon.

All-in-all, not my cup of tea. However, I do agree that it would have done better as a two or three chapter story, perhaps to flesh some things out a bit more.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Wow! So, if I read correctly, Emelia Granger is related to Harry Potter via his Fleamont great-grandmother. Meanwhile Draco's bearer is Severus Snape who is intersex and part of a triad. And Neville's mother Alice is also intersex which is how Neville survived his parents being tortured. Presumably he experienced the torture psychically or seeing and hearing it traumatized him. Good for Neville anyway.

Meanwhile, it is strongly implied that Lily, James, and Sirius are in a triad, (or that Sirius is considered a parent as a godfather) and Harry has somehow inherited Sirius's temper along with Lily's.
amsev chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
lovely AU world building in this one-shot. Would like to see more in this universe. And how S, N and L got together if I am reading this correctly...
nemmodo chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Strange and slow read, but a wonderful read.

Well done.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Yay! Lunar Harmony! Lupin acting more like the uncle he's suppose to be! Fluffy goodness amidst interesting new things I hadn't known about before!
ElmRune63 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
What an utterly tangled mess of nothingness.
OmegaKenichi chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Would've worked better as a multi-chapter story, even if only a two or three chapter one, but pretty good regardless.
mppc chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
HEA... eventually. Lovely.
ctc1000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Very interesting story. I was hoping for a more definite conclusion but it is a very good one-shot.
nikki chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
I think you should do a sequel or write a little bit more for this. its very interesting.