Reviews for Can They Do That
CassandraD chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Tracker is back. 7pm ct wed. enjoy.
Maggy chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
This is a riot... but oh so very, very painful... :-(

*I* only saw four episodes, and I rearranged my Friday night so I could be home early for the next ep which I hoped would be "Love, Cirronian Style" only to wonder where the heck the pyramid came from...

*sigh*

But, to the fic at hand: I particularly like your characterizations, your sly references to fanfics and fanficwriters- and a ref to *Highlander* (?or was I being too wishful?).

Best line: "We should remember... If we get cancelled, we live on in fanfic. Period."

Oh, YEAH!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I loved this. I liked the way you incorporated the Tracker fanfic writers into the story. It was funny, but, sad, of course, that these poor characters may no longer have a show to be in. The people at the Sci-Fi Network need to read this. Maybe they will come to their senses.
Satinette chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Ack! We was screwed again, Blue, and this fic sums it up. Damn, what a black day! Well, I've got good-quality tapes of the first 13, some lousy-quality tapes of 6 of the remaining 9, but I've never even seen 'A Made Guy' or 'What Lies Beneath.' And I only have a vague memory of 'Remember When.' *Curses!* This fic of frustration said it all. And we WILL keep Tracker alive in fanfic — although Cole and Mel don't seem too happy about that (hehe). Since you have their ears better than most, tell 'em they'll have a long run.
Zin4ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Bravo!Bravo! you sumed up everything we the fans are feeling!I hope Scifi would check this out and get a clue!
Kam chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Hey! I've seen a lot more than THREE episodes! I've seen *at least* five or six!

Continue, please lol

Kam
Fluffy Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hilarious and we needed a laugh or two after this cat-astrophe. WHAT IS SCI FI THINKING?

Love the characters and their dialogue. Hmm...we're going to miss good character reparte' now that TRACKER will be taken off.

Fluffy Cat is not purring at all after this latest development. Guess we'll have to get used to mindless boggle, that appears to be what they are hoping to program. Thanks for the giggle on a dark TRACKER day.