Reviews for The Fourth Beast
D chapter 9 . 9/18
Awesome never thought I’d see old azazel speechless. I like his character design and archetype but it’s still rare to see him at a loss for words.
I feel as if making a new story or omakes about Issei's AU story more often would help build up the world more and just maybe get people to see Naruto and his club's effect on the other's from a better perspective of seen more often otherwise it's a fine story so far
Yesh124 chapter 1 . 9/9
7 c85Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if
you only looked at the word warning! Once there was
a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and
she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her
mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the
staff in the hospital so the More-government
decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so
they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as
possible but it went wrong the machine they were
using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for
hours until she died. Now every week on the day of
her death she returns to the person that read this
letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps
into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you
and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to
ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt
someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake,
apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten
comments in the next ten minutes you will have the
best day of your life tomorrow..
ashen abyss 00 chapter 12 . 9/8
great chapter, liked Naruto's titles but you should have included 'Ruler of Chaos' and 'The Forth Beast' as additional titles, Ruler of Chaos for his pranks and mischievous/Chaotic nature and The Forth Beast to show others that he stands equal to Ophis and Trihexia.
ahsoei chapter 24 . 9/5
Err, it's been a long time since I read this story, so I've lost track.

Who's Khaoss again?

Is Asia Argento a reincarnated devil serving Rias Gremory? Which timeline of the canon this story is at?
rick12 chapter 24 . 9/4
Well, this bell test will be something. Naruto tells Michael that he'll only go to Heaven when the Biblical God gives him invitation to do so.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/4
Epic start!
Quathis chapter 24 . 9/3
Nice combination of a bell test with Ibiki's style of Chunin Exam question to test the kids there. Did a great job of getting them fired up for the following rounds. Until next time.
yeah the moment you sent them to school this story stopped being worth reading
WhateverPlus chapter 24 . 9/3
I liked this chapter
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 24 . 9/3
Dude love this shit
FatherOfBoi chapter 24 . 9/2
Going on your profile and seeing you updating your bio to show the next chapter will come out early this month was a treat.

And then seeing the story updated was marvelous.

Another amazing chapter, one that's got me quite curious. How did Amun-Ra go from that kind of strenght to the 7th strongest? I feel like it's more than just losing followers from his religion.

Naruto finally found out that God is an Otsutsuki too. Wonder how he will react when Michael finally lets him know he's also dead?

Looking forward to the next update!
narutoDkurosaki chapter 24 . 9/2
Can trying to stop reminding everyone hinata is yasaka ? For the love of god its bad enough you reincarnated her of all characters and now this….ugh such a shitty character hinata is.
Crimson Riot 01 chapter 24 . 9/2
Cool, me encantan estos fics
fallendemon248 chapter 24 . 9/2
So naruto is expecting a invitation from God and Michael knows he wont get one, So we saw the sealing of trihexa, awesome by the way, would love the see more of that expanded upon. So the tournament started at last, cant wait to see what the plan is for it.
2,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »