Reviews for Changes and Charity
athousandroses chapter 29 . 6/20/2021
What a lovely story! I greatly enjoyed the drama, the intrigue, and the humor! Great job!
Levenez chapter 30 . 3/2/2021
Thank you for this lovely story. Though I prefer stories of misunderstandings and chase between ODC this story was very nice to read as they still feature prominently and their past misunderstandings and prejudices are echoed here.
libaka chapter 30 . 6/2/2020
Such a fun read! I really love Charlotte and the Colonel together for some reason.
Torn Altair chapter 30 . 10/27/2019
Very well done story. Love the character development! I'm not off to read your series!
nanciellen chapter 28 . 8/29/2019
So very romantic. Loved this chapter. Thank you.
Jbrowny16 chapter 30 . 7/15/2019
I loved it!
moodyval chapter 30 . 6/14/2019
I’ve enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for writing.
AmandaBaker852 chapter 30 . 4/30/2019
Thanks for this wonderful story. I've always liked Charlotte and I'm glad she got a happy ending.
WadeH chapter 30 . 9/26/2018
This was quite a lovely story and I enjoyed it very much. I always love a good Charlotte story and this one was much to my liking. Well done.
Conta apagada chapter 29 . 7/12/2018
I loved it! Thanks for shared!
Another Lizzie chapter 30 . 6/17/2018
Thank you. I love Charlotte & the Colonel. Nice job.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2018
This was well done, but there were a few things that jolted me out of the story: ladies of this station did not hang out with their maids. They would not have been so familiar, and they would not have called her by her first name (e.g. "Hill" in the original book). Charlotte uses the term "under my own steam" which refers to steam engines. The steam train, which may have been invented, wouldn't be widely known or in general use for another ten years. Georgiana could not have her own, independent season in London...the supposed purpose of "the season" was predicated on sponsorship and introductions of young women made by established members of society to other established members of society (hopefully one of whom was a gentleman who might offer for her). It would have been bizarre for her to go to London without Lizzy and Darcy, or an older female relative, to secure invitations and, most importantly, act as hostess at Georgiana's own coming-out ball.

That being said, I was very happy that Charlotte found her romance, and Colonel Fitzwilliam is a good choice. I had never thought of those two together, but it makes sense!
MrsH chapter 30 . 6/8/2018
Thank you for sharing such a lovely story. It is very well done, and there are few errors. I could not-pick some of your Regency accuracy (like the mistress of a house like Pemberly's visiting servants in their quarters, a boathouse where two people could live, etc.), but the quality of your story easily over mes such minor things.

I am looking forward t your next story!
kayqueue chapter 30 . 6/3/2018
I very much enjoyed your story. I always like the idea that Charlotte was not stuck permanently with the dreadful Mr Collins.
theyellowhouse39 chapter 30 . 5/28/2018