Reviews for Monday
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Freya's Day Friday. Freya was the Norse goddess of Love, Fertility, and Beauty. She also had this cool feathered cloak that let its wearer turn into a bird. Moon's Day Monday. You already know about the moon. But you are definately right about Monay being a good day of the week. It's the day when I see people again! I'm really glad the whole team agreed. Thanks for writing this.
Hobby-Writing chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
If you hadn't noticed I am making my way through the rest of your jonas fanfiction. This was a really sweet short. You show well just how open he is and how worried he is of seeming different. It was great to read. I think you show their personalities really well.
Bursztyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was cute. Poor, sweet Jonas. He's just a ball of innocent fluff.

I vote that Jack's favorite day ought to be Thursday seeing as how the days of the week were originally named after Norse gods. Once upon a time, Thursday used to be called Thorsday because it was the day of Thor.
Snake-Head chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Um, a mistake here? "Teal’C would oftentimes use the weekend to visit his son." Oftentimes.

Anyway, great story, altho im not a fan of Jonas this fic reminded him of his character (the shrugging things off if he wasnt sure of how far to go etc) so you deserve congrats for that at least!

Courtknee chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Look at me! I'm smiling. That just made me feel warm and fuzzy!
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I love your stories and I a bit of a Jonas fan. I found your story heart felt. And I'm not a soppy lovey dovey sensitive type so its a big thing... anyway keep on writing those stories! :)
Sache8 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This one made me smile. Very sweet. I need to get a Jonas-bear made for my room... *wanders off with a silly grin* ~ Saché
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Loved it, nice to see the new team bonding together.
Clez chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aw, hand me the kleenex! That was SO sweet! I see what someone means about you being able to do Teal'c SO well... nice one! Really nicely done though. I enjoyed it from the first letter right through to that last '.' ;)

UniversalWhippingBoy chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
_ Aw... I wuv woo Jonas! This is so sweet...
Maladicta chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
*sob* *sob* that was so sweet!
Zylimbron25 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Yo Black Hawk. I liked this a lot. A simple concept and yet a powerful fiction. Interesting narrative and strong characters

More Jonas please! : - )
Earthling chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow, this is superb! I really liked it, it was insightful and thought provocative. It developed the characters as well as keeping you interested in the story line. I think that you really nailed Teal'c...I have a hard time with him sometimes. At any rate, this was a good opener, is there more? I would be enthralled to read it!

Gwen chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Aww your story left me wanting to hug Jonas and smack Colonel O'Neill in the back of the head! you write both of them so cute i love it. Jack with his foot in his mouth again. Hehehehe keep it up
merykara chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
good story! i like very much :) keep writing!