Reviews for Can't Help Falling in Love with You
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
This was a very sweet and sad story. One of my favorites. I cry ever time I read this chapter but the whole story is touching. Great work. :)
The Evil Pink Squirrel of Doom chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
Wow, this was a great story, the last chapter actually made me cry. Just wow, it really struck a cord. I don't know that you'll ever read this review but yeah, I know what you mean for someone larger then life to just die, without the bloody trumpets, or god forsaken battle cries, I've seen it. I loved the line Tomorrow, we'll grieve. But tonight we'll be heroes. Cause thats how it goes. Sometimes people stay for a long time in our lives and leave little trace, yet then there are those people who come in, and stay for such a short unexpected time, and yet when there gone were never the same, never ever the same when they walk away forever.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
Wow! This story left me at a loss of words! It touched me so! It was one of the best fics I've ever read!
jules chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
i posted this once but i don't think it went thru.

so i'll have to retype it from memory. damn.

i have read many a fanfic in my day and have been a faithful follower of all your stories. i have never read such a moving and sad and beautiful chapter. i read these stories whenever i get a chance, at home, at the inlaws, at work...etc. i read the reviews and seen the many comments about how they cried and wondered if they were just being generous or really really touched. let me just say in this review, D, that i was really really touched. never have i actually sat and read with tears coming to my face. *and at work no less*. i thank you for a beautiful albeit depressing chapter. and am looking forward to more of your wonderful work. long time fanfic reader, first time cry baby! kudos. you did it!
Annastasia chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
Once again another perfect chapter to come back to. And this time it seems Buffy is the one burdened with insecurities. This fic is really like a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs...but mainly between the charactersand their own personally demons. On that note...I guess Buffy will never truly stop battling demons.

So, Buffy is getting older and less reflexive...makes me wonder what is going to happen in future chapters...although I already have an idea (from you telling me, hehe).
Annastasia chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
Been awhile since i read this...and what a chapter to come back to.

Everything said between them was perfectly worded. I especially loved the part where Buffy told Spike that her Mom always knew...always knew that he was the ONE. That really made me smile...if only because I felt the same way sometimes when I watched the show. Joyce never seemed to question Spike's presence as much as she did Angel's and that always made me smile...glad you mentioned that in this chapter.
Hannah chapter 10 . 7/24/2003
Beautiful story and a beautiful ending. Thank you.
LuckyStarz chapter 10 . 7/24/2003
Okay, that was one of the saddest and most wonderful stories I've read! I cried so hard! It was really beautiful! Although I really hate the whole Buffy dying part, I thought the way you ended this was very well written. I like that Spike wants to live and make Buffy proud.

This was really splendid!
Captain and Fearless Leader chapter 10 . 7/23/2003
I hate endings like these. It was beautiful and very touching. I should have known better than to read it though, I hate being sad. Now you've got me all inspired so now I will go write my poetry. I love your stories and I hope that you continue to write. Captain
Whitney chapter 10 . 7/23/2003
Dammit. *hits you.* You made me cry. *sniffle.* Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Mrs Muir chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
Okay, it's early and I've only read it once and I usually need to read it at least twice and think about it before I do this but I wanted you to know that I read it.

It's hard to think of Buffy getting older. Reminds me of my own disappearing youth. I'm just glad that Spike is still with her and still loves her.
Holly4 chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
Have I mentioned how much I love this? Well, I do. It's so poignant and true. You touch so many emotions so easily (makes me grumble 'cause it looks like you don't even hafta try) ..

I haven't read many fics that follow the natural progression of Buffy's life - age and everything included. You tell it like it is, everything included, and we can always expect that of you.

That being said, I both anticipate and dread the last chapter. Something tells me I'll be reaching for my hankies..
Holly4 chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
So glad I finally caught up with this one. I love the way you're developing their relationship - not straying from the hard topics, even if they can be painfully brutal. And yet there is such a sweet undertone. You capture so many emotions in so few words. Simply amazing.

And now, back to studying...
jules chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
wow, i actually enjoyed dru. how true that even though buffy has his whole heart, there will always be some part of spike that holds dru dear. you captured them beautifully. bravo
Gallfreyan April chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
Way to go Darryl! I love this story more & more everytime I read it! Keep up the terriffic work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »