Reviews for A Way With Words
Bearcats2818 chapter 12 . 23h
Absolutely loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next update!
Hate waiting for the next update!,... the few days after I’ve read the last chapter I get really sad, but after like a week I get exited again because I know an update is just around the corner, makes my day when I see an update! Keep it up!
Hhhh chapter 12 . 10/13
Great story! Looking forward to next chapter :)
Psychologist chapter 12 . 10/9
I'm so angry with Harry. James can be a pain in the arse but he was still a child when his father "stopped care" for him. Harry should be a bigger person there and he should fought for him. He really acted like James was an adult, his friend more than his son - 'he doesn't want me, ok, I won't be there'. He really screwed up as a parent. (It really interesting tho, I always thought he would have a problem with parenting, because of his childhood. Being a good person doesn't always mean being good parent, right?). Anyway, great story, patiently waiting what's gonna happen' next :D
matildeub chapter 12 . 10/8
Love it. Great perspective on the family and you giving James a healthy calming outlet by flying perfect touch. Now having Alice there was a good way to regroup his self worth.
DeepInMyImagination chapter 12 . 10/8
Amazing! I really really really want to know what happens next! I love this story and every time you update it makes my day! Thank you so much!
DDD..RRRRR.. .AAAAAA!

LOVE THE FAST UPDATE!
JSLaw chapter 12 . 10/8
OMG that was disaster... I want to know and I want to know soon when he will have a wake up call. I'm so sad for Alice. I just want next chapter! Thanks like always!
Excited chapter 11 . 10/4
Hopefully a diversion into Hattie and James’s relationship prolongs this story, (I love it) that said the end game better be James with Alice otherwise I’ll get angry! Keep it up!
Sophinna chapter 11 . 9/28
Every time I see an update pop into my inbox it makes my day completely. I love this story: the plot, the length, the realism and most importantly the complexity of the characters. It's realistic, rich and fascinating. Thank you!
I know I shouldn’t hate her, but Hattie can just go away! Alice all the way!
Been reading this throughout the summer, I’m dreading the end (much like summer), which puts me in an annoying position because I can’t wait for the two of them to get together! Can’t wait for the update
Hufflepuff lover chapter 9 . 9/19
Pigtails reference to Hannah Abbott l love it
JSLaw chapter 10 . 9/14
Oh god! It's getting so interesting! And James is so clueless! I'm dying to know how you'll play it, I only hope James won't be prat. But in this chapter he totally wasn't, so I'm hopefull. I even start to like him. Till next time... Hope it won't be to long! Great story, amazing chapter! Thank you.
DeepInMyImagination chapter 10 . 9/13
Love love love love it!
I always look forward to when you update this story, can’t wait for the next chapter!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »