Reviews for A Way With Words
Mischief Managed chapter 7 . 8/11
Love the length of this story, I wonder why Fred lied, cant wait to find out!
Love the fic!
DeepInMyImagination chapter 8 . 8/7
Love it! Love it! Love it! Can not wait for the next chapter!
Just read all of this fics chapters in one setting, can’t wait for more, please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Wink wink chapter 7 . 8/1
Oh how I love your writing, your characters and how long chapters are! But what I love the most is when James Potter II shows his better side to us *wink wink*
Next gen lover chapter 4 . 7/31
Love it!
Messing with James’s Quidditch team, are they lunatics! Good luck Brooks and Callum, love the story, hopefully another update is soon!
drummondj03 chapter 6 . 7/19
This story should have far more follows than it actually does, the bias toward Scorpius/Rose stories is ridiculously high in the next gen segment, there seems to be less fascination with James , but I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter, please keep going! :)
I do hope that James’s feelings for Alice will slowly change away from a platonic viewpoint to one of a more romantic base
DeepInMyImagination chapter 6 . 7/11
This is the first story of yours that I’ve read and I love it! I love the conversations between Alice and James, there always funny but have a meaning! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Ana chapter 6 . 7/10
Discovered your stories a long, long time ago with your MWPP x Lily fics. Have always loved your writing and I'm really enjoying this first person perspective of James. Can't wait to learn more about his relationship with Harry! Keep it up! :)
James is a hero chapter 5 . 6/26
James going to Alice with his tail between his legs to apologise for yet another foolhardy decision and yet like always manages to charm his way back into her good books, the legend that is James Sirius Potter. Love it can’t wait for the next chapter.
MotherCrumpet chapter 5 . 6/19
Such a long chapter! I have to tell you, I laughed so hard when James said he started talking back to professors because Harry never would. If he only knew!
Lara1221 chapter 5 . 6/19
I still really love James and hearing his perspective about the bitterness he has towards family and others, and his relationship with Alice and Fred, and the change of character with Hattie. You have a real knack for drawing things out and letting characters open little by little. However, I was really not a fan of Scorpius characterization. The way you’d written Al it doesn’t seem they’d be friends at all, how could he possibly manage to hide comments like that for six years? Some people like to make Scorpius a mini Draco, a prefer a new take but it still works out ok, but it doesn’t really work that he and Al would be all fine and dandy. Still lookin forward to more but I wanted to offer something constructive.
Aleksandra chapter 5 . 6/19
I just love to read James' interactions with family members. He was a huge arsehole in this chapter but I still love him, so I think it wasn't too much ;) and Alice - love her; my fav!