Reviews for An Accidental Odyssey
macberly chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
OMG! Best CSI story ever! I feel so bad that Greg left! I know if this was an episode, I would never have watched CSI again! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
i am so sorry sara loses his friend, the best friend, but i am also glad someone makes its own way without grissom.

G is so self centered, selfish and egoist...

even though greg is the youngest and less trained member of the team, i am happy he does not care at all what the boss things of doing things the way he thinks they should be.

love from madrid.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
in Spain we have the words Fifth wheel, which means the same.

if you say I am the 5th wheel it means that you are not important or feel useless at the time.

i have loved your story.

i am happy someone cares enough for Sara as to do that crazy thing.

best wishes from Madrid
colleen chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
OH MAN AM I GOOD! I have no idea why but I knew Greg wasn't driving the car by chapter 2. I swear to god I have ESP. Well anyway...I LOVE THIS STORY! Woo Hoo. Good job!
AndAct chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
... Oh my goodness...

I am compleatly speechles, your story was so amazingly, so awsomly good. I hope you write profesionaly, because the industry needs someone with your skill.

The character diolog was so spot on to how they are on tv, and the bad wagon line was brilliant. I defiantly didnt think greg wasnt driving, never even crossed my mind it could be sarah, so that little twist left me reeling. I also loved that he (Greg) actualy left in the end, you really folowed through.

As an actor, i get to read alot of scrips, alot of sides, and let me tell you; i know good writting when i see it. Yours is top notch.

I hope you continue to write,

AndAct
HelenLouise chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
Okay, so maybe I'm going for some kind of a record here - submitting a review some 3 years down the line!

But I just have to say how incredible this story is. I've just stumbled across it and have been unable to tear myself away from the computer until I'd finished it!

It's just so emotional, so wonderfully written and so damned, damned sad.

Thank you, you've given me a wonderful afternoon's entertainment.

Kindest regards,

Helen
Vashroom chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh! I never got to tell you this is one of my favorite CSI stories!

(I'm on a mission to comment on every story I really really liked, and this one just stuck out! :D)

Thank you for this!
Lynn chapter 13 . 9/21/2005
Wow, wow, wow! It's the only thing that comes to my mind. This fic was really good, but the end...OMG! Splendid! It broke my heart, and yeah, raelly that was wonderfully sad! Really good job, you've done here, congrats! Bises
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
please tell me that wasn't it! Add more to the story.
Kelly chapter 13 . 5/4/2005
Wow! *long pause* I just read this and I don't know what to say. This is one of the saddest, let me tell you. You have got to write a sequel and bring Greg back. I am still stunned. But great job with words, that was amazing!
Grrlnorth chapter 13 . 3/31/2005
What an interesting and well-written story. I'm very impressed, and I really enjoyed reading it. I even like the way you ended it, it was very authentic and true to the story. Of course I say that knowing that you have started a sequel, because I do feel that there is more of the story to be told. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 9/29/2004
I am MAJORLY confused about your sudden change of opinion or feelings, ie, characterization of Nick. I mean, one minute he's supporting Greg, or trying to, no matter what. Then because Greg resisted it so hard, even though Nick really tried to talk to him, and they got in a fight (cause Greg was being an ass frankly), and no matter what Nick tried to do to talk to Greg, he was having non of it. So how was Nick only suddenly jumping on the 'bandwagon' as you put it at the end?

That makes no sense. That is no continuation of your own storyline. That's just one major plothole. How can you miss something major like that?

Oh, and THEN there's absolutely no closure between Nick and Greg (even though they were supposedly best friends) at the end. Ugh! Again, plot hole, and it's just so annoying.
Room304 chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
Ok, so you decided to write a sequal to this after I had been waiting for months. The first chapter of it was perfect. I kept waiting for an update, and then, months later when I come back to check, it's gone. Without any reason whatsoever. This was still my favorite CSI story (and it's been over a year since it ended), but when you go and do something like that it kind of ruins it, you know? Because it will always be unfinshed.
Greggy chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
No, you cant make greg go, i'm crying my eyes out, write a sequel, *sniff,sniff* Its a sad ending but a super good story *sniff, sniff* write a sequel NOW
Duckie24 chapter 13 . 5/20/2004
Oh my god! I didn't even realize you had finished this story for the longest time! But I can't believe it's over! And Greg's gone? I need a sequel and he needs to come back. But as sad as I am that he's gone, it doesn't make me mad. It seems logical considering how everybody treated him. His emotions seemed, well, human. Good job. I hope you write more CSI soon!