Reviews for Moana & Maui: The Fallen Star
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 9/14
I love how well moana's life has turned out.

I hope they can send the kakmora packing
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 9/14
i loved tala's story of hika's legend
Jaem1228 chapter 10 . 9/12
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to reading the Zootopia one when you put it out. You're a great writer. Keep it up
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 10 . 9/12
I'll start off by saying this: I was laughing so hard when Mini-Maui was Maui's wingman for that last scene before they left the island. Especially with the little house, all I could think of was the Sims game cause damn that sounds similar XD

But all in all, great story. And I can understand your worry about making Moana seem like a damsel, but I didn't get that impression at all. Then again, probably mostly because Hika was going full power during the fight and even with Moana's resourcefulness theres only so much a mortal can do against a being with supernatural abilities.

I also very much enjoyed the fight scene, but I say that about a lot of them haha. This last one though, it was cool seeing Maui's own resourcefulness, turning from human to a different animal to adapt to the situation to have a better chance at fighting Hika. I almost didn't want it to end, it was getting so good, but sadly I guess it had too :(

Very well done on this story, and I look forward to reading more!
fatwhiteguy chapter 8 . 8/16
Yikes
fatwhiteguy chapter 7 . 8/3
He gets it back right? Cause he lost it once and Te Fiti repaired it soooooo Polaris is gonna give it back right? RIGHT?
Danny chapter 7 . 8/2
Auch you're right that was rough for Maui to give up his hook to Polaris, I don't know why but I think Polaris asked the hook for a reason maybe testing Maui if he was willing to sacrifice his hook for saving Moana, he would just say no and walk away in the past but he didn't this time and that leaves so much to say I think there's a plan behind.

And poor Moana her plan failed but yeah Hika is a clever star he would sense what's going on and now he trapped her in a hall with almost no way out, but knowing Moana I'm sure she'll find a way, wooooooooooooo this is getting better and better by every chapter!
Danny chapter 6 . 7/18
Wow that's awful now that Moana has been taken hostage by a dark psycho star which will do anything to crash Maui's hopes to save her and to be honest here what Hika is trying to do is making Maui suffer, suffer that he will fail Moana and her people that's so cruel.

But it's a good thing Moana is not the classic damsel in distress and I know she will find a way out of that island, and as for Maui he will have to do anything in his power to get along with Wapapalu or at least bear him for Moana's seek and their own as well. Can't wait to see what will happen on the next chapter!
Danny chapter 5 . 7/4
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Moana has been taken by that monster oh my gosh what's gonna happen? What will Maui do to rescue her. What will Motunui do without their chiefness? Too much questions they need be answered!
Danny chapter 4 . 6/20
Jojojoooooooooo this is getting better than I expected, you know when I first watched the movie for a moment I thought Gramma Tala would talk with Maui too bu then I thought it would be too much for the movie itself and it would look too cliché as well.

But back to the story we have now Maui feeling something for Moana aaaaaaaaawwwwwww I wouldn't blame him to try to avoid his feelings just so he wouldn't have to suffer for the death of someone he loves, but I also agree with Tala he doesn't have to push away those feelings just to make the pain less he must cherish the happy moments with her and do anything to find happiness with her.
Danny chapter 3 . 6/6
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww Ma Belle Evangeline I imagine Maui singing that song lol, I kinda get Maui a bit more knowing his legend by stories and songs but no one really don’t hide personal life, like Moana I would be curious too and it would’ve been fun and cute if she had asked him if he had been in love before jajajajajajaja.

Jajajajajajaja the battle with the shorty kakamoras was so awesome and Moana being a good leader she did know how to handle the situation at hand so amazing, I can’t wait to see what it’s gonna happen on the next chapter.
Atea1793 chapter 3 . 6/6
Awww! Moana and Maui are so sweet together! And I caught the reference with the star Evangeline you sly fox! I love that movie!
achurney chapter 3 . 6/6
hi author! great story so far! I loved the reference to Princess and the Frog, so cute. can't wait to read more!
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/26
Okay, so i now what to know what happens even more, I can wait to see what unfolds in later chapters, I love your writing style too, I hope you update soon, coz I'll be waiting to reading it , thank you XD
Danny chapter 2 . 5/23
Wooooooooo so awesome dude, I liked the shortfall Lava's reference and it didn't surprise me Moana would have a tattoo of Maui's hook it was kinda predictable but so cool at the same time. It was a good beginning with Moana's life through 3 years and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with the Kakamora!