Reviews for The Scales That Bind
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 6/15/2018
Nice three chapters
ArrowheadSteel chapter 10 . 6/12/2018
Excellent chapter! Please don't kill Mipha? Pretty please.
ArrowheadSteel chapter 9 . 6/12/2018
This story has quickly become my favorite MiphLink story out there.
bigb360 chapter 8 . 6/8/2018
Great chapter! There aren't enough of these kinds of believable tender Miphlink moments on this site. So many are too cringey or forced, but you did a good job. I'm loving the direction the story is going in and I anticipate a fun Link Mipha adventure.
ArrowheadSteel chapter 8 . 6/8/2018
I absolutely adore this story. I like how your style places the realm of Hyrule and the surrounding kingdoms into more of a political understanding. There are recognized borders between nation's, active patrols, long term actions to past decisions made between Kings and individuals, and Link and Mipha seem to be the perfect match for each other. Bravo sir, please keep up this excellent narrative.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/8/2018
Nice two chapters
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/31/2018
You did well
bigb360 chapter 3 . 5/25/2018
I'm liking this so far as a newcomer to this ship.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
Oh, nice to see link reciprocates, he seemed a bit cold in the first chapter.
Yeah, zora taxonomy is a real mystery.
They got fish traits:
-gills, but also possibly lungs.
-presence of both would indicate they are amphibians
-but then they have scales.
And they gave mammalian traits:
-intelligent, therefore probably warm blooded.
-Fins are horizontal, not vertical. Sharks and fish have vertical fins, whales and dolphins have horizontal.
-seem to have few offspring, suggests live birth, but they possibly have many eggs and the offspring compete against each other like some species of sharks do (i think lemon sharks? not sure.)
And they also just seem to be missing noses.
HylianAuthor chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
Good chapter two, thanks for the effort you're putting into this story for us
HylianAuthor chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Intrested to see where this goes
OnePunchFan8 chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Nice story, but shouldn't the into be "far more than good tidings" instead of "for more"?