Reviews for Shine
Nurayy chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
So beautiful and sweet and, oh so sad. It made me cry. I know I'm emotional. But it is your stories, they whirl up me feelings.
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Just been led here by Cheekybeaks 'The Mariner'. I have been away for far too long and missed too many wonderful stories so am trying my best to catch up.
So sad but beautifully written. A lovely glimpse into the loving relationship between these two brothers which goes a long way to set their characters in future interactions. I love this.
Keep safe
Nyx
Unnamedelement chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Can’t believe I’ve just now read this. Brilliant little piece. I loved all the tie-ins to other stories and foreshadowing. Reading the arc of Legolas and laerions relationship is heartbreaking, really. From Middle earth to Valinor and back. But there were slices of purity here, things that I’m sure got Legolas through a night or two when Mirkwood was at its darkest. Well done, as usual! Thank you for writing and posting.
sian22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
This was lovely..sad, but sure and deftly spare. Congratulations on your placing!
Alanic chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Sad but sweet. Nice insight to their relationship before Laerions death. Thanks!