Reviews for Forgotten One
Goewyn chapter 19 . 5/29
This is amazing. I recently started reading Nightwing fan fiction. By far, this is my favorite story that I have read. I can clearly picture it in my mind. I am loving the brotherly interactions as well as Dick Grayson just being a person. I do find it odd how Dick was such a dick to Batman. In the entire history of Batman, Batman is often needlessly and weirdly cruel and aloof to Nightwing, but Batman still cares about saving people.
Anyways, I am hoping you are staying safe and secure in these times. I really look forward to reading more of this story. It is brilliant.
Sun struck chapter 19 . 5/27
oh wow, this story has become my life, i absolutely love love love it. Gosh, your writing is great and the plot is spectacular :)))
Angela44441 chapter 19 . 5/26
Por favor actualiza pronto me tienes loca con esta historia :"'(
Desiree J chapter 19 . 5/22
So what happens next? What does the rest of the world think? (Btw I also loved the idea of bringing Lucifer into this. Lucifer and DC would make a cool crossover.)
Please do not end the story like this!
golden boy chapter 19 . 5/20
holy shit this f
Came over here from AO3 to read ahead (really glad you cross posted because I never would have found this brilliant fic otherwise!) and I’m so happy to see you’re still around and posting!

I was hoping that maybe with the new bond that Red Hood developed with Nightwing that he maybe wouldn’t have his canon response to finding out he’s not dead but I suppose getting all those memories back at once would be pretty overwhelming...
SandlyCheeks chapter 19 . 5/18
I spent the whole night reading this, and I must say the lack was sleep was definitely worth it. I love the whole idea of the story, and it’s truly well written!
Dick bonding with Jason, and being a friend to Damian was just so wholesome, and Dick’s interaction with the rest of the batfam is very very well done. (Especially when batman got punched in the face. It was glorious.)
I think you’ve definitely nailed the characterisations of everyone in this story! I really can’t emphasise how well written this is. Looking forward to the next update! :3
Oof there's the anger that we all knew was coming. I'm guessing no one other than the people specified are even going to remember that he died? Just that he got captured by the crime syndicate and then their memories get fuzzy.
I wonder what Bruce must be thinking, suddenly getting hit with memories of his son with the latest being him dying, Bruce beating the shit out of him and then going radio silent on him while Dick was under cover.
ElusiveStew chapter 19 . 5/10
This is great! I think you did really well writing the batfam. I can't wait to see more, and thank you for uploading!
Snaker Yang chapter 19 . 5/4
Thank you for your story!I come from a non-english speaking country and read through it with the translator!I got too much happiness and joy!
angelwings2400 chapter 19 . 4/30
JESUS I read through this very excellent fic and it ends THERE? God I feel like someone just tore out my heart! I'm shaking! I want Nightwing to have his family and life back so badly it's all I can think about, and I have finals next week! Not good!
From NZ chapter 19 . 4/28
it's really a good story I am hoping the ending comes soon.
The-knights-of-yeet chapter 19 . 4/26
This story is amazing and I can't wait for the next update.
The Shadow Keeper chapter 19 . 4/16
Fantastic chapter! I'm glad to hear that you are well! I loved the ending and can't wait to see what happens next!
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »