Reviews for Seldom Tread Paths
minnienelson1996 chapter 2 . 4/28
harry is a half. his mom was a muggle born, thats why he grew up never knowing he was a wizard and why he lived with his muggle relatives.
Lilica chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
harrys mother was a muggle blood remember? and harrys dad was a pure blood. so he IS a half blood
supernaomi chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
harry is a half blood as it is stated in severel harry potter books his mother was a muggle-born wich and his father is a pure blood so that makes him a half blood.
GunsAndHandcuffs chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
O_o Why are people so worked up? It's simple to work out.
Lily Evans muggle born
James Potter pureblood
Harry Potter halfblood
People are so stupid -_-
AquiHayDragones chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
write more? please!
AquiHayDragones chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
there's nothing wrong with dominating activities
AquiHayDragones chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
he most definitely is a half-blood but it doesnt become more obvious until later on in the books
sweet-witch chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
I beg of you! Please, finish the story! I really want to know what happens to Hermione and Draco!
jemima32 chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
You have a serious talent! Ive been reading your stories for a while now and I just can't get enough! I especially love this AU! Thank you for sharing your stories :)
vxw chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
I really like your AU, it's actually very realistic in a sense. Like that's something that could have happened. Kudos to you for thinking of it :D

I'm really enjoying your Harry, he seems different then what most people would write him as. I love how he's kinda snarky and sarcastic. (Well it is an AU afterall..)

Before you asked about pairing well since RonxGinny are brother and sister, I'm not liking that but I don't want Harry to pick just one...maybe RonxHarryxGinny? threesome? just my opinion..

I did read Nobody's Girl and I was so excited to see that you are writing a sequel, so thank you! (And please update)
Random Passerby chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Harry Potter is a Half-Blood. Though his father's status is unclear, the books state that Harry's mother, Lily, is Muggle-Born.
roxieraven327 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
please continue
roxieraven327 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
this is really really hot
entwineddarklight chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Archica,

can you please send me a message when your next story about Draco and Hermione comes out? Im addicted to your first story. It's so good!
anonymous chapter 8 . 7/2/2011