Reviews for My Dearest Miroku
Sora Riddle chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I love it! Please say this will be finished!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
This is such an awesome story! Will it ever be finished?
Heart child chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Will this ever be finished! Please! I'm begging you! finish it! Please!
wolfshine chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
EK! Please update! I want to know what happens next! Please finish!
kitty cat chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
Inuyashas not gay in this story is he? I hope not, I'm not a huge yaoi fan. But I really love this story, so please hurry and update! I'm begging you! Please! And cant there be a little InuxKagome in here? But hey I'll take what I get. PLEASE HURRY!
Bree chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Cool, but please say this isn't going to turn into a yaoi! Dangit and I don't have an email so I wont get an answer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
niwa-chan chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Oh my gosh! Poor Miroku! This is an awesome story! I love it!
Deviliscious chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
Hey you wanna noe sumthing?

I like it! I really, really do!

Wow! You have a flair for writing and I can't wait to know what happens to poor Miroku.

Keep up the good work!
LishaVilla chapter 13 . 11/6/2004
*chants* Update, Update, Update. Heeh, sorry, thought I'd give you a little boost. It's been how long since your last update? 5 months? You didn't quit did you! *looks on in horror* er, anyways, I'm still checking!
YuniX-2 chapter 13 . 9/27/2004
Dont you just love it when you blank out and then you realize you zoned out and look back at what you wrote to find its way better than the rest of your work? anyhoo, please update really soon! I actually heard about tis story from a reviewer of mine. it's awsome! update asap or me and my friends will send our copywrited Jaken in a pink strapless thong bikini doing a strip teaser to I'm to sexy (dont own it) And maybe even the rest of our evil army of doom. trust me... there are some things nobody wanted to know even existed in that army... _ yeah... so update!
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
comment on shippous unknown hiding spot... hm, that sounds alot like myoga.
YuniX-2 chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
wow, that cliffy was spine tingling. that is the freakiest cliffie i have ever read in my entire life. that line is just so damn freaky. it reminds me of the way i felt about "the right hand" after finishing the book coraline (shivers) its just so damn freaky! I gotta read more now, ttyl
YuniX-2 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
it just accured to me, a few chappies ago when he was having trouble walking, couldnt kirara have carried him?kagome could have oswaried inuyasha into carrying the monk on his back too. well, anywho, i thought this was really goo so I'm gonna read more now, so ttyl
YuniX-2 chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Awsome chapter! heh heh, this part: " Inuyasha bearing Miroku" made me think of miroku's famous line ind i started to crack up! lol! keep up the awsome work! oh, wait, t appears you already have, ok, i'm gonna read the rest of this now, I'll give a big review when i finish but may give small comments through-out. ttyl!

YuniX-2
seabroth chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
oh. In the first few chapters, when Miroku was getting sick, why didn't he just ride Sango's cat? (can't spell it) it would've been faster, and easier. 'sides, he usually rides on it anyways.

What if Kagome Inuyasha and Shippou get seperated from Miroku and Sango, then...

then they meet Kikyou, or something? Naraku-sama...and i mean the real one, not with the baboon pelt. and he should kidnap Sango or something. oh! and Miroku won't be better yet, so... i tend to think of more ideas when i'm talking to people then when i'm trying to think of them. rpgs are a good source, too.

Anyways, i'm thinking that Sango and Kagome are acting a bit OOC... i'll stop taling now! _()