Reviews for New Decisions
No! This story was abandoned! And it was so good too... ;_;
netherlady chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
need a sequal for sure. It's great _ I like your style
kikoken chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
A Pegasus fanfic? Man you don't see those often. Good so far.
lily22 chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
OOhh... aahh... there has to be more, ne? *searches for sequel*
lily22 chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
Dun dun dun!

Pegasus's character amuses me. As does the chapter title. _ *giggles*
lily22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Lol! Mister helicoptor-pilot-guy. Ahem. This is extremely descriptive, very introspective, and quite original. I really want to see what happens next... (but instead I ramble here.) Hm, I like how in character Pegasus is, or more, I like how you captured the depth of his character than just the evil-maniac-with-good-intention persona everybody else sees.
Raftina Rune chapter 8 . 6/7/2003
Wow... _ Great story. I'm moving onto the sequel!
Raftina Rune chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
How cool! I know you mentioned a fic like this, but...wow... I like my plotline better as of right now, but this is wonderfully (better) written in my opinion. As for the difference in his suffering...in my fic, it's been over a year since Duelist Kingdom and he had all ready accepted everything so not too much suffering on his part so far...I'll wait to review again until after I've finished this fic and I'll tell you what I think of the rest. _
Ankhutenshi chapter 8 . 5/21/2003
*leans forward until her nose is touching the screen* You. Must. Update. Soon. Yes. Please. (Great story!)

IJ
08642 chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
So good! So very very good! I, too, liked the dark side to this fic. Other than a few grammatical errors, this was very well done. Bravo! Off to read the sequel.

Vimh: Not quite.

Me: Huh?

Vimhaletta: First you have to finish your work.

Me: Aw! Fine. ::pouts::

I'll read it later then, I guess... But I will! This was so good, I can't wait to read the sequel!

-Aledia
08642 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Somehow, I don't see Pegasus ever saying "Mister helicopter-pilot-guy..." But the rest of this was excellent, completely believable and IC. Nicely done. I'd read more, but I have to get back to work. Keep up the good work, though!

-Aledia
Kenelfie chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
Good story! i'm a pegsy fan so i really enjoyed it! Woodelf193:)
SetoKaiba419 chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
ok I've read the otehr three chapters and wow They were still very god! I so cannot wait until the next will become of Bakura and especially his Yami! and also will Pegasus get a friend atlast(Yugi)?It's like a stay tuned thing! Ohh I so cannot wait! Keep up the great work!
SetoKaiba419 chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
I am the voice in your head demanding that you post your sequel ASAP. Cliffhangers, bah! I needs to know what happens, I does.

MWAHAHAHAHA...