Reviews for Taisexual
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww , this was really good.

It just had the perfect amount of everything. I love the explaination of the separate bedrooms.
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very cool. I caught the Austin Powers joke. Lol. .
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
AW that is so sweet

One of my favourite Taito fictions so far. I like that it isn't rushed. Normally you'd just get a boy and boy that have never met before and suddenly they confess their undying love for eachother in the space of a paragraph.

You savoured the fluffy goodness very well ;)

10/10
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Not bad :P. The random Japanese toward end bugged me a little. It really has no purpose, after all, you're writing the story in ENGLISH. If anything, it just makes your story seem more American... Anyway, other than that, it wasn't bad. You had an interesting story line, and it wasn't all that OOC either. Nice work.
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Awesome story! Now to do my latin homework...
GodAteMySkittles chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Awh! That’s so cute! _ Cutest Taito story I ever read, yet it's also the only Taito story I ever read with no lime... AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT! THE AUTHOR'S OF CORSE! XD I’m just teasing your work is just fine with it's sappiness... n_n
firedraygon chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Ahahaha, I love that line. 'Taisexual'. It fits so nicely. XP

Please write more soon! *runs off to look at your other fics*

firedraygon97
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
;_; omg this fic was just...so cute! *dies* i've been on a rampage lately looking for more taito fics that i haven't read (i read a lot..) and i can't believe i never found this one O_O (was searching through people's favourites _) It's so amazingly well-written, and so cute! Great job on the tension between Yama and Tai, and i adore their characterizations! That moment when they kissed was so sweet :') omg..*dies of happiness* And when Yamato was upset and threw that book, that was such a sad moment Anywho i'll stop rambling, probably not making much sense O_O But, had to review cause this fic is just AWESOME! Just so fluffy and happy.. and awesome _
danse chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Taisexual. I love it. I also liked the physics part. Very cute. Good work. (And thanks for the review of my fic.)
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Hey, you! This is REALLY GOOD! REALLY GOOD! (Just in case you missed it the first time!) Keep writing, and continue Got Elegance? I'm kinda DYING OF CURIOSITY!

Cheers,

YT
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aw... that was such a nice piece of work. Very sweet and nicely brought out -.
Stormy chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Wow, very nice! _ Happy I found it; fanfiction-quality has been going down for ages. (But I think it's starting to pick up again if you know where to look.) By the way, I don't know why, but somehow this reminded me of an anime called His and Her Circumstances. I suggest that if you haven't checked it out already that you do so. It's a bit redundant but worth the watch. _ Once again, a very good fic. Keep it up!
tomowowo chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
precious... _ my godness you write soo well! I like your story very much. I hope you post an other Yamachi/Taito FIC (YAMACHI!X3)(I have a awful english...im from mexico _ jojojo)
ZoneofDecay Formerly JammyB chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Ive been reading this and listening to the FF7 soundtrack and I kinda got overwhelmed by emotions that I dont even know...

Thank you for allowing me to experience something beautiful.

JammyB AKA ZONEOFDECAY, Mr Bear and The Studmuffins.
YamaS chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
this was really awesome! well written and adorable. i love it _