Reviews for Dark Directed
OshieteOY chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Saw this rec'd on LJ. I am late to the party, I admit, but I will say I actually liked this (yes, I'm surprised, merely because I'm wary of this pairing. I'm now up to two stories with this pairing now, just to say how rare it is.) I enjoyed your character profiles, and I'm actually at peace with the way this ended. Thanks for the story! xD the story that would not end, though.
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story even more than when I first read it! :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Really great story :)
Fuyumi-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This will ALWAYS be my number 1 favorite Drinny fanfic. I've reread this a million times and I still can't get enough. :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
This is a fantastic story! Please write a sequel!
Lya-Nym chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great story! A real pleasure to read :)
eau de toilette chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful job! I just loved your writing skills , I could feel all the emotions there.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
cool
11001001 chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
this was AWESOME

I LOVED IT FROM START TO FINISH

you hould write more stories with this pair ... u write these characters well

11001001 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Still reading this amazing story but i must say chapter 6 is by far the most interesting and thought out chapter SO FAR ..i lvoe this story
shimmeringskittles chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Absolutely brilliant! I loved your story and characterizations of everyone. Very well done, a lovely romance fic that was not too sappy or tragic. 5 stars.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
This is an amazing story! I loved your Ginny and Draco, and the way they got together was so much more creative than the usual, "let's piss Harry off by pretending to go out" or "they kiss in the middle of hexing each other" scenarios I've read. You are a very talented author. Thanks for writing.

-GG x
barefoot chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
i just stayed up all night and read this all in one go, and it was absolutely fantastic.

the only thing i would say you should work on is developing your background characters a bit more. but this ranks as one of my favourite ever fanfics.

well done!
deleted2012 chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
it feels like there is something ... missing.

i think draco should apoligise to hermione, so she'll be on ginnys side, and bills on ginnys side and charlie will get better... and her father wont ignore her, and dracos mother will die/ write to him...

you know, it just seems a bit cut off.

but other than that this is great!
karma11 chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
great story but I'm kind of disappointed they never said I love you to each other! Also I felt like she should made up with her parents at the end but oh well.. still a great read!