Reviews for Dark Directed
sun1995 chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
nice Story
secret lisa chapter 11 . 7/14/2018
This was really good. I enjoyed the pace the plot and descrptions were amazing. Well done
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 10/20/2017
Enjoyed this. Thank you.
19TiGeR19 chapter 11 . 4/4/2017
a lovely story 3
lost.to.literature chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Wow. This was incredible. The best most thought out and well put together fanfic I have ever read. Bravo! You can truly see the depth of the dedication poured into this brilliant story!
LaviniaRose1 chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
I can't believe it's been over ten years since you wrote this! I've just had a long overdue re-read and I can honestly say it remains one of my all time favourite fanfics (and I've read a HELL of a lot of them). Well written, interesting from start to finish (I had to read every single word, afraid to miss any), and believable characterisations of Draco and Ginny considering this is a hogwarts era fix and you wrote it before Rowling had even finished the series. Thank you for restoring my faith in fanfiction, again.
Tellep chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Saw this rec'd on LJ. I am late to the party, I admit, but I will say I actually liked this (yes, I'm surprised, merely because I'm wary of this pairing. I'm now up to two stories with this pairing now, just to say how rare it is.) I enjoyed your character profiles, and I'm actually at peace with the way this ended. Thanks for the story! xD the story that would not end, though.
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story even more than when I first read it! :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Really great story :)
Fuyumi-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This will ALWAYS be my number 1 favorite Drinny fanfic. I've reread this a million times and I still can't get enough. :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
This is a fantastic story! Please write a sequel!
Lya-Nym chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great story! A real pleasure to read :)
eau de toilette chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful job! I just loved your writing skills , I could feel all the emotions there.
creativesm75 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
cool
Written4you chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
this was AWESOME

I LOVED IT FROM START TO FINISH

you hould write more stories with this pair ... u write these characters well