Reviews for Somewhere, A Place For Us
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I wish that this is what really happened. I guess after all the wait we might get a chance in season 9. You are an amazing writer. You are so good you should be down with the ME peeps. You always write them true to from.
ManticoreC chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
First, the review, and this applies to all of your fics.
Just wonderful, I've never read a fic of yours which I didn't love...and Dancing Lessons seriously rocks.
- - - - -
Sorry if this seems forward, which I'm sure it does, but would you allow me to host your fics on my website? I'm posting here as you have no contact email in your profile.
.nu
I'm trying to gather together all of the really excellent Buffy, Angel and Firefly fics which I know of, and your Buffy fics are at the top of my list.
Please let mw know if this would be okay - my email's in my profile.
-MC
Burnz chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Another good fic. Although it took me a minute to figure out what was happening in the first few paragraphs. I enjoyed your story.
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh, I just love this little series of stories. They are just written so beautifully and characterized so well. I hope there's more, but I'm looking forward to anything you write!
Captain and Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I read all the stories in this little series and I love them. They are all so sweet and we all could only wish that the show was like this. I hope you decide to continue. And hopefully with a happy ending...I like happy endings... ~Captain
thechosen1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003