Reviews for Come Athelas
ForestWren chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
I like this story! Very well-written and in-character. Thank you for writing this!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
This is beautiful! I loved the memories of Halbarad intertwined with the present of Faramir, and Aragorn's unique interactions with each. One day the graceful Annuminas will rise again!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
Silkleaf chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Very nicely done! I liked Aragorn's POV too. Faramir has big boots to fill ( probably literally) having to sub for Halbarad now, but he's ready.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
This was lovely.
CarawynO chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
A lovely story, and full of the hope that I always imagine came after the war.

I do love the line about Faramir walking into a wall in Rivendell - I can completely see your Faramir doing that. :)
Iris2702 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I much enjoyed that. Fitting for spring, beautiful atmosphere, similar to and every bit as enjoyable as your Haradrim episodes.

Aragorn's POV works very well. He must be hard to write in a convincing manner, being somewhat a saviour figure with Christ-like reminiscences, difficult to understand. Tolkien left him vague as a person, I feel, but he is more likeable here, and still true in character to the original. I thought the name was rather intended to mean "valour of the king" rather than revered king, by the way, but that is of no great importance in the context here, it would not change his feelings of being overwhelmed by the implications.

And I learned some new English words - sinecure ... :-) Thank you!
silverswath chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Gorgeous and gentle! Thank you!