Reviews for It's Not Just Eddie Today
bmcgeeparker chapter 3 . 11/20/2020
This was a fantastic spin on this iconic episode! I especially loved Jamie and Frank’s chat and the family discussion of young Jamie at the end. Really great work!
Warren Rushold chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
One of the best narratives of this part of the relationship that I have read!
Right up there with "Five Million Reasons"!
Bravo,
Sarita Boyette chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
We need for you to start writing again an a regular basis! How about it?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Really, really love this chapter. From Jamie and Frank's talk to the absolutely hilarious (traumatizing) 'two gorillas in a zoo' recollection. Poor Jamie. Anyway you can turn that into a one-shot; a story of the zoo and sex talk? Great work!
Lynn5858 chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
I loved this especially the way you tried to figure out the problem between frank and Jamie.
Guest2018 chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Bravo! I sure hope the show won’t glance over these issues... it does seem like Frank and Jamie weren’t on the same page often this season.
Really hoping you have more in your story bag!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
This was a great chapter! Loved it! Can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
All in all a great story!
Captaintlb chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Great read! Thank you!
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Ahhh yay a happy ending :) amazing Father-Son chat, with some awesome young Reagan stories thrown in! I do hope you continue to write more, it's good to have you back!
lovingvray chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! SUCH A GREAT STORY AND I LOVED THE HUMOR AT THE END, IM STILL LAUGHING.
Duchesscupcake chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Great story! You really did a great job of filling in some of those holes from the finale. Thank you!
werks chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Ah, I feel so much better now that Jamie and Frank worked some things out, it feels much more complete now. You did a great job of expressing their two viewpoints with Frank wanting to see J move ahead given his talents, which have been suppressed by his own position (although I think BB tends to overdo that excuse as the seasons go on, but understandable as they do need a character in uniform to show that aspect) and J just wanting to be happy on the beat where he is. Curious if maybe Eddie does talk him into taking the test behind the scenes. I could see the series sign off with the two of them being promoted finally. Loved the camaraderie at the end with the family in the kitchen. Having Eddie at the dinners could def. spark some interesting conversations going forward! Hope to see more stories from you soon!
B Becka chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Really enjoyed the talk, interesting the reason for Jamie being proud to remain on the beat. It would be insulting to all the real beat cops that it wasn't a good enough position for the commissioners son. Never thought of it that way before.
I do hope you return to writing again
Annatheavidreader chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
Great ending and thank you for the shout out! I'm happy see Frank and Jamie clear the air. Like I said earlier, it was a delicate balance to get out both Jamie's and Frank's perspective without making one of them out to be the bad guy or sounding unreasonable, and you succeeded in that task. Absolutely loved the zoo story at Jamie's expense. Looking forward to old and new Jamko stories from you! Thanks for sharing your story with us!