Reviews for It's Not Just Eddie Today
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Amazing chapter! This F/J tension has been tough to watch, and now read, I hope you can resolve it :) I love the rest of the family having Jamie's back
ana95bio chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
i really liked your take on the family's reactions. You can totally tell that Frank was not complete onboard with everything even before the partner thing came up. I really hope that the creators will explore more of the Frank-Jamie and Frank- jamie/eddie relationships and not water it down
ljkeek chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
It’s nice to see someone writing about the reaction Frank clearly had to the announcement. Just watching it made me wonder what his sticking point was but it was clear he had one. He was off before they announced they wanted to still work together.
werks chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
So glad you continued this. I thought it was spot on considering there has been some built-up tension between Jamie and Frank this past season and certainly was in that final scene. The easy child no more! Good that Danny (both here and in the epi) seemed happy for them as well, great advice from him, and the reference to the bad beer commercial was funny! Lol. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
B Becka chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
This update had me teary you wrote each person at the table so in character. I can still see Frank's stern judgemental face at the end of season 8 finale. Can't wait to see what you do in next update. Thanks
dragonsprit chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
another amazing chapter can't wait for more.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Please write more.
white collar black wolf chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Liked it
reaganjanko chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
i love the dinner table talk and how Danny backed up the two. great job!
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Welcome back! And nice job with this. Love the line about Frank checking to make sure reports of Jamie's well-being were 'not grossly exaggerated.' Jamie and Eddie's conversation in front of her building was so in character for both of them. And I had to laugh at Jamie reverting to Lawyer Jamie to find that (non-existent) rule.
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
I love that
Gnsscrdns chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Thanks, This is a perfect imagining of the proposal scence we didn't get to see. I wonder if you could write a scence where Sydney finds out about Jamie's new engagement to Eddie.
Lynn5858 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I love your writing style. You write Jamie and Eddie so beautifully. I am looking forward to more. thank you.
Guest2018 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
OMG! You are missed! Great story as usual!
For sure I want more!
ProfessorLou chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Oh, this is awesome! You do such a good job writing their characters! You’re very thoughtful with details & the way they would say something or react. Not all writers get that. And though I can’t help but enjoy the temptation to imagine the intimacy between them, the show has always been so clean-cut that my kids have often watched with me. So I think you wrote something that actually could’ve aired. Well done!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »