Reviews for It's Not Just Eddie Today
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Just perfect...now you have to continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
This is excellent! Thank you!
Ruth chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
This is a beautiful story! It is exactly the one I was waiting for after the finale, and was hoping someone would write. It perfectly captures Eddie and Jamie in an intimate yet perfectly “them” way. It’s so good to see you back on Blue Bloods fandom. Well done! Now I’m hoping this is more than just a one shot... ;)
dragonsprit chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
excellent short can't wait for more.
lovingvray chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
I LOVE THIS SO, SO BLOODY MUCH! please update soon if thats the plan xx
B Becka chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
That was so good just loved how they confessed their love for each other hope there's more
Jscatt chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
I loved this. So we'll written!
Annatheavidreader chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
I love it! I don't really think Eddie's heart is in making sergeant, but detective. And if either one of them apply, score high, and are offered the position, they can still turn it down. As for what was going on between the huge and the family dinner: I think they declared their love for one another, and things got physical. I think that during this time Jamie searched for loopholes so they can have their cake and eat it too. The way I saw it, spouses can be partners, part of the reason for the fast engagement. I'm sure Jamie knew which is why he and Eddie came prepared to fight for their partnership during the family dinner.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Captaintlb chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Good stuff! Hope you continue the story!
jamieandeddie4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Loved it! So so so good...yay! Hope you continue.
Woolange chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
One of my season 8 finale favorite! I always love your BB fanfics... hope there will be more
reaganjanko chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
liked it...LOVE ITTT
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
AHHHH YOU'RE BACK! I had to look like three times when I saw this pop up! Ahhhh! Welcome back!

And what a way to come back! Such an amazing story (as always) :) and I really do hope there is much more to come :)
white collar black wolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2018