Reviews for Muse
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I have to say, this is one of my favourites of yours, short though it is. I just love the idea, and the fittingness of it.
Ed-from-Kansas chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I work in this area. In whatever way we visualize her, she often walks by my side. Thank you, Marcus.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very cool. Death is one of my favorite characters.
lazyartisan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A thought-provoking interlude. My only issue is that a man as educated as Grissom would recognize an ankh, but that's a minor detail in an otherwise solid piece. Nice work!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is just wonderful.
Daughter of Yub Yub chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aww, that was so CUTE! I'm usually not a fan of crossovers, but this one actually WORKS. Grissom is just weird enough for it to be believable, and it's totally something Death would actually do.
Azremodehar chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is beautiful, and surreal, and... just a tasty little bit of mental imagery. I really must say that I like the last sentence the best, although I'm hardpressed to say why.
Lyris Malachi chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very nice imagery. It's an interesting concept and I think you pulled it off quite nicely.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
good fic, you really should add more chapters
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Very cool, short and sweet. Good idea and expression of it.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
"The sound of her wings"

This made me sniffle as much as that did.
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
wow. fascinating crossover, i like the idea of death helping him solve the murders. it's hard to picture cutie little Death and grusome murders, and this sort of reconsiles the two. i only wish this weren't so short!
Didi chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
That was simply too cute for words. I love it.
uninvitedCat chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Nice short story, excellent tone, but I can't help thinking that Grissom would recognise an ankh.
Isay chapter 1 . 4/3/2003