Reviews for Once Upon a Time
dizuz chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Please please please update I love it mostly because I love these kind of fanfictions
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
It's really good. You really should update.
yommi chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
finish!
anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Please continue this. It is very interesting and different than most of the other stories I've read.
LeeBarton chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Please continue, you only have one more part left. This is just really great! Please continue soon.
L.B.
Loudbeans chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
u need to finish this story! i wanna hear more of it!
Beth chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I liked this one. Please update!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Okay, I'm going to say this as politely as I can. . . PLEASE CONTINUE! This is a great first half, and I really want to read the second part. Your plot has some nice, original twists. Keep up the great work, and puh-leze update soon!
Vixie Bing chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Wow, i love 'Friends' fairytales! i think i like this one best ;) im actually in the process of writing one myself, but my GCSE's are coming up so...

Anyway, update as soon as you get back!
Talon3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Keep it up girl! I loved it!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Good stuff! I look forward to Part II
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*runs around in circles with her train of her princess' dress trailing behind her* THAT'S WHO TOOK MY PLACE! I swore to my servants that I woulda killed her if she weren't so hot :

Anyways...this story is SO. CUTE.! Hey, wait a minute! You stole my cute story! I have to make my next chapter bad then...naw, just kidding! I wanna read the second part!

*giggles* princess Monica...*glares* damn biatch
Nick chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Great, please continue soon.
Llew chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Uh, new genre. lol. I think it's great. But after, I don't know, years? of reading your stories you have me so hooked to your writing that I would probably read your description of ehm...uh...well, something really boring. lol. It's too early, I can't think of anything. :D

Anyway, continue soon. ALL of your stories. ;-)
Ez chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Interesting atempt at a fairy tale based on C & M's characters - hope the next part is up soon..