Reviews for Heir of the Sage
Kamikimi chapter 15 . 11/16
An excellent story that you are developing, I sincerely hope that you continue it, I had never read a story with this specific theme and certainly its development is wonderful.

Naruto has the potential to be the one to show the world that mutants are not evil, just as he showed in his world that peace could be found among all the villages in the original story.
And on top of that, he's already friends with the Fantastic Four and has connections to Iron Man, who could help him change the world's perspective on mutants.

While Hydra, being already infiltrated in the government, they could use it to erase the anti-mutant policies by getting rid of all Hydra spies, along with the anti-mutant government policy.

I also hope that Naruto does more training, because currently it does not seem that he is so powerful in his ninja abilities, it seems that he still has not reached the level that he had at the beginning of Naruto Shippuden.

And by the way, how old is Naruto currently in your story? I already lost track of when he arrived on Earth. And the appearance, does it have that of Shippuden, or is it more similar to that of The Last?
Lucifer666Devil chapter 5 . 8/10
I've tried reading till chapter 5 before I drop this fanfic. Not because this fanfiction not good, but because I can't feel sense of purpose that drive the MC forward, like a goal or something. Usually that gives a sense of urgency and connections between the reader and the hero which doesn't exist here.
But all in all this is quite a fun read.
King.1024 chapter 1 . 8/7
Fk harem ruin story good luck
“Swear it’s coincidence”
Haha oh Naruto you have no idea how lucky you are
KillerDonut chapter 15 . 7/26
I have enjoyed both the stories you have written so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter or chapters for either of these two stories. I hope to see either of these stories updated soon but I know life doesn't always give use what we would like so I can only hope you plan on updating these stories when you have the chance and time to do so. Keep up the good work you have done for both stories and I'll be looking forward to when you update these stories of yours.
The rat chapter 15 . 7/25
I can’t with for more of this keep it up
Hotpotguy2000 chapter 10 . 7/15
There's all the movies of the Naruto verse then is the possibility of accidentally time traveling due to different orbits and different relativity in space meaning while one universe moves forward in time the other universes moving forward in time in the opposite direction so by the time Naruto went back to the elemental Nations he could quite literally with his posse of girlfriends and Friends or maybe save all the mutants by bringing with him on his world bring enough material to build an asteroid and comet mining thing so they have resources that way cuz the planet is literally self-aware by the time Naruto managers to fix everything so everyone's alive anyway there's so much side b of the story you could cover that's all tomorrow there's the Red Dawn there are other continents what that one guy that came from the other continent that used something like a gailey stone the channel power to form techniques and the guy was wearing armor so maybe you could make that continent that he's from like Arthurian and have they and all sorts of other magical things happening there have a another Merlin there and another King Arthur and a bunch of other stuff kind of like there's a continent for each type of people like Howard chakra affect the tribesmen of Africa would the stories of anansi and The Lion King and the other things like that be real or represented by their own type of chakra beasts or etc etc etc and then there's Russia maybe they turn themselves into cyborgs in order to use some sort of chakra like power and again have its own continent and then have the North Pole on on the chakra planet have its own version of Santa Claus except for it's like comparing Greeks to Roman version of the gods our version of Santa Claus is the fun-loving guy well the ninja one is more warlike but you still has the basic that makes him Santa Claus it's just he's Santa Claus wearing armor has arm cannons has swords has a heads up display radical thingy basically badass Santa Claus he probably even uses a motorcycle made from the bones of his enemies that's on fire there's so much to the story you could have done after Naruto went home especially if you bring Tony Stark with you because it was revealed to him how the government and the rest of the world will do nothing but manipulate him while going with the mutants and setting up shop and becoming the guy that will provide tools and armor and not as good as his armor but pretty decent armor to all the mutants anything Incorporated the chakra thing and a genetics if they started crossbreeding with other people in elemental Nations it would have stabilized their mutation and knowing it to be passed on for each generation expressing itself slightly differently with each individual and hidden sand village there's a gold dust release guy basically he's just magneto of the elemental nations without his psychopathy and forced to live in a warm-torn area and become the leader of hidden sand at that time think about how badass and how great the story could have went if you didn't just have a cop out where Naruto was forced to live on a deserted planet give him something to do you cannot live like that in solitary confinement even if he got a hot chick and a kitsune to keep you company you need enough people around you to keep yourself sane eventually you're just going to erase yourself that's why you got to leave off the story that way Naruto has people around him even if all his friends and everyone died as long as there's enough people for some interaction read new books new stories new fiction eventually the elemental Nations becomes modernized and you see Naruto playing video games and s*** but that's at the end you can't just and that's why so many people picked up from your story and made Naruto slowly defend into a grumpy grumpy Gus because he's got the love of his life everything else but for god f****** sakes man Naruto isn't a introvert if he was an introvert he wouldn't be so loud all the money time but Naruto isn't an extrovert all the way either on the scale from extrovert to introvert Naruto leans towards the extrovert side of the scale when you quit extroverts in isolation they go batshit insane and claw at their face put introverts in the same scenario and they come out only slightly unhinged then they quickly collect themselves within a week or something and get back to normal and when you put extroverts in a crowd of people made them share in a share a huge community or something they shine and they're all good and okay might be tired out from helping everyone and doing a bunch of things all the time but they are exceeding now you take an introvert and put them in a crowd community thingy similar and within three days he's committing suicide that is the problem Naruto is an extrovert not an introvert therefore you separate Naruto from people you separate Naruto from his sanity.
Hotpotguy2000 chapter 2 . 7/15
If you take all the continents on planet Earth and put them together scale them up by 30 times and you will get a landmass of pangea and the elemental Nations are slightly smaller than that thoughtful bunch of island nations about the size of America to Russia scattered around the globe.
Necros The Saiyan knight chapter 15 . 7/12
when is this gonna be updated
eduardovargasmoraless chapter 8 . 6/26
why does he act like Sasuke
omarbaseer07 chapter 3 . 6/18
"Jean chan" 1 line ruined the whole fic for me lmao .
no criticism, it's a good fic , just not for me
palletboy2001 chapter 13 . 6/2
So, Emma enters the foray. I am almost sad that only two chapters left, and then no update...
Alas, most of the good fics ends like this :(
VessL chapter 8 . 5/20
Really wish you'd drop Hagoromo at this point. His schemes to raise his sons reincarnation to be better then his previous failure as a father is ruining this fic. He does nothing but mind fuck Naruto every time he shows up and leaves Naruto questioning himself every time.

And if that's not enough, you got Naruto being more brain dead then his canon counter part. If you wanted canon Naruto, leave him in his own universe. Dumping him in another universe makes him an OOC so use that to your advantage.
Ir0nManCU chapter 15 . 5/20
Really hoping you come back to this soon it’s an amazing story
ayerdehoy chapter 15 . 5/14
I can't wait for the next chapter
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »