Reviews for Heir of the Sage
PLEASE READ chapter 15 . 10/23
I hope you will take my request into consideration for the story with a lot of other stories they tend to have all the girls share the same fetish like a lot of dirty talk about how Naruto can procreate with them when ever and wherever he wants and sexuality being bisexual which I can't help but find a bit stale so I suggest a few fetishes that some of the girls could have and which girls could have them.
First your BDSM that you said you would be using in ch.1 AN the girls who should be in this group are Katherine (kitty) Pride and Janet Van Dyne as the two of them are very similar being apple pie daddies girls living the life of Riley so it would be perfect irony and kitty already showing a fetish for that and they along with any other girls in this group love when Naruto penetrates their wombs that being the best sensation to their masochistic tendencies.
Second submissive similar to BDSM except rather than pain this group prefers to lose all sense of control and be dominated by Naruto being strong yet gentle using the girls like their only purpose is giving him pleasure taking the lead and setting the pace Jean, Ororo and Natasha would be perfect for this group all of them being calm confident and in control they also enjoy womb penetration but not as often just wanting light spanking and hair pulling maybe even wearing collars and leashes for dirty primal loving.
Third slow and gentle these girls prefer the normal love making sweet and loving with plenty of pillow talk Rouge and Wanda are my suggestions for this group as like with Kitty and Jan for the irony they are punk rocker types that had hard lives.
Fourth cosplay/roleplay Mary Jane Watson is a girl I can see dressing up and acting a part during sex because of her dreams of being both a designer and actress.
Finally the queen Emma Frost and maybe Felicia Hardy being the girls that take control and set the pace the reverse of submissive but they are more like spa workers leading but having Naruto just relax as they do all the work.
chimera629 chapter 8 . 10/15
Surprised Logan didn't notice more than the training since if I remember right DD has enhanced reflex's and agility to go along with his senses
guest chapter 6 . 10/8
interesting story and I'm interested execution but I want to know if this and oc Naruto because for me frankly his character is not clear at all
ah mean honestly he just looks at one guy and says he hate him and just decide to go after the girls in Canon he does not care about some attitude at first look at kiba, neji, e.t.c ah know you are trying to make a harem but don't ignore other characters in the process all in all it is an interesting story but with some issues with the main character
chimera629 chapter 7 . 10/7
What happened to hiding there abilities.
Dissappinted he doesn't seem to be able to tell cute girls no
chimera629 chapter 6 . 10/7
Surprised to hear about Emma school and just thought about this but surprised Johnny is older than Peter
NPCrusader chapter 15 . 9/29
This is a most ambitious and well written crossover story. I'm quite captivated. And I'm so happy to see you're still writing on it. Please keep it up :)

I'm surprised about one thing, though. Why hasn't Naruto asked the sage about what's happening back home? He ought to realize that the sage can tell him because he has the power to see that.
avjuan37 chapter 15 . 9/28
please make more chapters
Author made naruto to fycking weak.. Garbage ass letdown woth all the hype in the previous notes. This turned out to be hot pile of steaming shit.. what a fucking joke. U houldn't have left those notes earlier when naruto is no stronger than a fucking genin.. all that training for no results.. fking delete urself from the world
silentcarnages chapter 2 . 9/23
For those who keep saying that because Naruto was nerfed, investigate the Jutsu: Celestial Transfer, look at the consequences for a relatively short distance, now compare the consequences of the gigantic journey that Naruto had to earth, the consequences should have been worse assuming no one I help him survive the trip
Baahubali321 chapter 15 . 9/21
rlly like this fic, kinda hope that naruto can change to think a bit more shinobi like. dont rlly have any complaints and i cant wait for more!
harmscody074 chapter 6 . 9/18
make fanfic about Sasuke reaction about naruto eyed and eveone elas ok have
harmscody074 chapter 1 . 9/18
make a danmachi vison naruto ok
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 15 . 9/17
thats amazing news. hope to see more chapters for this story and hope u having a good life
Seud chapter 2 . 9/17
How does traveling great distances instantly, make someone weaker? That’s called a nerf bud, doesn’t matter if you give him more powers, you still weakened him over 'traveling a long distance'.

Which, as anyone can tell you, is absolutely ridiculous.
Nihilist intellectual chapter 1 . 9/15
I hope Naruto stays forever in the Marvelverse and forgets to go back to Konoha.
Let's not forget that in addition to being an ostracized orphan living in a ramshackle apartment, Naruto lived in a backward and violent world that forced him to be a soldier since he was twelve, something really horrible.
For him, living in Bayville must be like living in an earthly paradise, where he can enjoy unimaginable luxuries and choose a civil career to develop his talents.
There are villains like Magneto and Fisk, but they don't represent the level of threat that Orochimaru and Akatsuki do.
And also the relationships he has with the X-men are definitely much better than the ones he had in Konoha, as they actively help him develop as a person, without expecting him to become a soldier or messiah.
Now that I see it in hindsight, it hurts to remember how Naruto took so much abuse from those toxic jerks Sasuke and Sakura, to the point of searching and suffering for a guy who tried to kill him and rejected his friendship and allowed Sakura to abuse him physically and verbally and in general, let her become another burden for him without cutting off the relationship.
And needless to say, Kitty is a hundred times better partner than that weirdo stalker Hinata.
Kitty talks, goes shopping, eats, watches movies with him, offers him affection and even sleeps with him, since she knows how dense he is, so she throws the subtlety in the trash.
Even better, she is a positive influence in his life, as she offers him a reason to stay and live in Bayville and motivates him to live like a normal teenager and relax and enjoy life, and to walk away from his dangerous superhero life.
Simply put, she has a well-built romance with Naruto instead of that undeveloped, chemistry-lacking crack ship that is Naruhina.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »