Reviews for Heir of the Sage
alessandro-g chapter 17 . 11/5/2023
magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
bibink729 chapter 15 . 11/4/2023
update soon
Mnchblackname chapter 17 . 11/4/2023
Simplemente wow
Mnchblackname chapter 16 . 11/4/2023
oh man, you are doing a good job with the story, and including travis is simply a very good idea, one of the best enemies of the X-Men

PD: no hablo muy bien el ingl├ęs, pero se hizo lo que se pudo, te apoyo bro
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 17 . 11/3/2023
omg pls update soon, so happy you're back. Buff tf outta Naruto pls lol
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 16 . 11/2/2023
so happy you're back
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 12 . 11/2/2023
fr fck Konoha
myafroatemydog chapter 17 . 11/2/2023
Damn. Good chapter gope you update soon
myafroatemydog chapter 16 . 11/2/2023
Samn food chapter
Mumla chapter 17 . 11/2/2023
Hi sorry if this sounds rude but maybe if you feel like you won't be able to finish this story or it will be put on a long hiatus maybe try summarize a singular chapter to end it off I'm not saying you are not going to finish or so but I'm sure many readers would appreciate authors starting to do that than just suddenly disappearing and letting their stories just be left incomplete I mean I'm sure you've read a couple of stories you were interested in that that situation has come into play anyway I've really enjoyed this fic definitely one of my favorite Naruto marvel crossovers thx
myafroatemydog chapter 15 . 11/2/2023
Damn good chap
joey91731 chapter 16 . 11/2/2023
omg I really love this chapter, i love that the girls are starting to like Naruto too. are you going to make sus one of his girls? she deserves to be happy and Naruto will make her happy.
insanecoop chapter 13 . 11/1/2023
I get it, your going for a young kid easily being tricked by a more experienced woman but truthfully?, I'm bored, I like stories that take an OC and change and adapt them to their own views, their own take.
You switch between them acting like their in the early twenties with the asteroid or the scenes with juggernaut but then drag it back down to only just started puberty when it's convenient for the plot, the major mistake you made was not dropping him off when he was 16/17, even if you stated that it was a AU world where they started training later, becuase you're clearly trying to set it up with a huge amount of future love interests but you've taken 5 1/2 years of real-life time to write this and and he's still 14? Are you going to allow sudden time jumps or are we going to be reading about a 14 year old going through puberty for another 10years?.
For those reasons, I won't be continuing with this story.
Your writing it good and how you write characters is well done but your though process and plot line needs work.
hallowmask123 chapter 17 . 11/1/2023
Well I wasn't expecting it to end like this but it was a good chapter. What I really didn't like was how Logan stayed quiet while naruto was being manipulated by fury, it seems out of character for him.
myafroatemydog chapter 14 . 11/1/2023