Reviews for Heir of the Sage
red demon161 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Not bad. I'm not all that familiar with Marvel though I watched some of the movies. It was a well written chapter. I'm not sure how well I will follow this one. While I like harems I'm not big on massive harems.
Shadowdragondanny chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Like it so far hope for more
Thedarkness1996 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
This story is awesome I absolutely love that you made a naruto x marvel x dc crossover keep up the awesome work and keep being awesome! :)
Good start keep going
Jojotheshadow chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Interesting start
AkagamiDKurze chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
interested in where this goes. Also good choice on powers they have the most potential in power scaling aside from reality warping. I got a question for you though will Naruto be able to make Psionic weapons like Psylocke?
Machcia chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Feels kinda overdone for me that you made Naruto a mutant as well, I mean, it makes sense... sort of with "kekkei genkai" and all, but with Naruto being real heir to Rokudo Sennin, why did you simply not make his clan's longevity/vitality his mutation? Why add extraneous stuff like telekinesis/mind reading? Isn't that was Rinnegan does in a limited capacity anyways?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Not sure how i feel about making Narutos extended family have this giant connection (it probably would have been better to just have Sasuke transfer his chakra to Naruto as a final gift before his death to give an otherwise similar effect but whateves).

If i can just ask one thing, if your gonna incorporate DC into this story can you please add Koriand'r (Starfire) into Narutos Harem. Love her character and in my opinion her and Naruto would make a better pairing than her with Robin (Dick Grayson)
Ezeakel chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Nice
I'll wait your next update.
shapeshifter340 chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Interesting story continue as soon as possible please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I love it... can't wait for the next chapter
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91