Reviews for Cold
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
aw great job
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
My sister put snow down my back this winter. I got some nice, sweet revenge.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
cute story. poor aragorn must have been very sore the next day...shivering from hypothermia wreaks havoc on the muscles! brrrrrrrr!
nightcrawler chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lol cold is the understatment of the year!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Good story, very amusing.
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hi. Great story here. A reasonably realistic situation, but with a nice dash of humor. Too funny. On the serious side, though, your story was very well written and pretty much

absent of grammatical and language errors. Nice work.
A-zla chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was a very nice story too... Snowfighting and sleeping naked... *g*
Gozilla chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Another wonderful work! You are an excellent writer! -
anon3908 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
LOL great job, funny and well written!
-FPP
Roz chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I think this is a great story! Very well written and thoughtfully done and NOT smut!

Loving it!
marbienl chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Ow... that was such a cute fic! What can I say? I just like how Legolas took care of our dear ranger (though he is EVIL for wanting to shove a snowball down his shirt in the end). Nah... he will take good care of Aragorn

*The elf laughed and followed, keeping the man close, but letting him stay just out of range.*

Just like an older brother playing with his youngest sibling - so cute! :)

Please continue writing more stories, please!

hugs, marbienl
Strider4me chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Great story.
Lina Skye chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
OH! I like it!

*pictures Aragorn naked* Ah! I LIKE IT!

Oh, and I love this part:

"If you tell ANYONE we slept together naked, I swear I will kill you, Legolas." He tried to look angry, but the twinkle in his eye gave him away.

i nearly fell out of my seat! GOOD JOB!
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
I really like this story. I love little vignettes between Legolas and Aragorn, and this was told very well.

BTW, I like the title. It's a perfect reflection of the heart of the story.
tHe InSaNe OnE1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
_ *g* I meant to put this on my favorites yesterday, but was being stupid. Again. But hey, whats new?

_ I read this on Cass and Sio's mailing list and i adored it! I've been searching for it everywhere because, being the retard that i am, i accidently deleted it. *sighs* _ But i have now found it again, and i have added you to my favorite authors list and the story to my favorites! *dances* I wont ever lose it again!

Anyway, this was an outstanding story. I adored it. You portray their friendship so well! *giggles* Sleeping together naked! Mwah! That would make a WONDERFUL humor fic, if (taking a different ending to this stor) the twins caught them sleeping together like that. Mwahahahaha, poor aragorn and legolas would NEVER live it down!

Well, _ I hope that you post more awesome stories like this soon. I cant believe it doesnt have more reviews. *scowls* It deserves them. Its better than my stories, therefore, it deserves at least one hundred thousand reviews if not more. *nods confirming self* Yup, at least that much! Mwah!

Well, i'll leave you alone. You dont need anymore of my insanities...

Elladan: Yeah, you dont want anymore of her insanities.

TIO: *thwaps him*

Elrohir: See, what you have here is a NORMAL review. You should see some of the other ones she leaves.

TIO: *thwaps him as well*

Estel: Usually, she is doing something else insane. This is so normal. I think she is sick.

TIO: *puts him in a strangle hold* I am just fine, i just dont wanna scare this nice author.

Legolas: See? She is even agreeing that her normal reviews are scary.

TIO: *fumes*

See? They never leave me alone. Not when i write, not when i read and not when i leave reviews. They are always haunting me!

Elladan: More like you are haunting us!

Elrohir: Exactly!

*scowls* *knocks them both out* Well, more soon, nin mellon. _ I'll keep reading if you keep posting.

Your Fan,