Reviews for Waste
yepp, short and nasty ;)
kinnik chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
Nice.
sicefield chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Dark and unexpected... provoking... Hate the idea of losing Bella in a Twilight story because she is the heart of Twilight...but the concept u brought out hit...wouldn't expect that in such a short story. How often do we struggle with going one way instead of another and the outcome really doesn't change?

Well done!

Love your J/B stpries. Another please?
mynxi chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Well this was an interesting little foray into school violence and poor Eddie, didn't get his meal...it is a waste
Nicely done darlin!
xoxoxoxo
M-
NKubie chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
And this is the world we live in now. For real :(

xo
Nan
Poppyseed43 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Hello, definitely short and nasty for Edward. He could have stayed and had a good feed. This most certainly fits in with all the school shootings going on for the last several years. Good chapter. D.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Whoa.

Problem solved, eh?

Gee, you'd think one of the indestructible vampires could have grabbed the dipshit and crushed his hands. Or shoved that gun up his ass.
drpharmgrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Waste and do something. Excellent summation of a terrible reality. Let’s hope change comes. We can’t afford more waste.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Smart way to wake up consciences, Morti... why are not Americans all like you? I don't understand your country...
twi nana chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
O.M.G.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Well done!
Nice to have Rose deliver the news...
mamato chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
"Some dipshit brought his Father's guns into school and shot up the place."

I find it odd, fascinating, and appalling that the majority of reviews so far blame guns (an inanimate object that has NO mind of its own), gun laws (that murderers will NEVER obey because they are MURDERERS), and Republicans (who have NO control over what psychopaths do).

'The DIPSHIT/s walked into a school and shot up the place.' When are we going to understand that this is a SOCIETAL, PARENTAL, MORAL and CORRUPTION problem? Instead of blaming guns, gun laws, and politics...we should be able to see right through this and realize that the corruption/negligence/abuse of our children are creating more and more of these psychotic teenagers? Social media is a huge contributing factor as well. We need to address the actual problem of WHY there are more children murdering other children...not the tool that was used to do it. Because regardless of how we change gun laws, we will STILL have the problem of why these kids are willing to kill their peers in the first place.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
No one ever will. Our politicians are bought and paid for.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Oh damn! This one is going to cut deep. Do something indeed.

Glinda