Reviews for Thawing Permafrost
sansdust chapter 1 . 1/6
this story has my attention.
James Birdsong chapter 49 . 10/1/2023
Good four chapters.
Zombie Overlord chapter 30 . 9/2/2023
Did you just say Chocolate?

CHOCOLATE!
Br0ski3477 chapter 48 . 8/30/2023
I love this story! Rosario. Vampire was what got me into Fanfiction many years ago, and I am so glad that I tried this fic. One of the best written RV fics by far and I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes!
Deleted User 31e9c22b0a8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
806
Cosmic Sky chapter 46 . 8/6/2023
Happy to see this story's back with another update. Seems like both the students and the staff are looking at some emotionally complex hurdles. Ikko and the gang are helping Kaiya settle in while Mizore and Ruby are essentially screening the latest people of the academy staff. Considering all the mayhem they experienced during their school years, there's something nice about them trying to be thorough in making sure any new teachers aren't crazy or have ties to a resurgent terror organization. Given the delicate transition a character like Kaiya is in, that's really needed.

Looking forward to the next update! How Mizore and Ruby's screen goes and how Kaiya's introduction to Yokai Academy continues. Given how things usually go, I don't see the peace and quiet lasting for another chapter or two.
Mestophilies chapter 46 . 8/3/2023
It’s been a long time, but I’m glad I came back to FF if it means seeing new chapters of Thawing Permafrostalso glad to see Kaiyo againI missed her from the earlier version of the story and it’s great to see she’s got a place in the narrative again :D Hope you’re doing well, and I look forward to reading more of this story 3
MaxBacon chapter 46 . 7/31/2023
Hey! Welcome back! Nice to see Kaiyo added to the merry band. Aaand now im sus of the new PE teacher...
James Birdsong chapter 45 . 6/4/2022
Cool or marvelous
MaxBacon chapter 45 . 5/29/2022
And Kaiyo has finally appeared!
I remember her from the original version of the story so I'm interested in seeing how she fits in this time. Overall I really dig the way you describe the scenes and the characters. It's really evident how much you've improved as a writer since the first time you wrote this story. I hope your proud of how far you've come as a writer because you definitely deserve to be!
James Birdsong chapter 44 . 4/22/2022
Wonderful chapter
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 4/17/2022
Good two chapters.
MaxBacon chapter 44 . 4/18/2022
Love the little bits of world building you do in this story. The stuff about guises is really interesting and it makes sense that its something a school full of different species would have to approach in a way that can be tailored to the individual. As far as recommendations go, I don't really have anything in particular in mind. Though if you feel like doing something more Ruby centered that would be fun since she's my favorite character.

Writing whatever brings you joy is more important though. As always looking forward to the next chapter!
reality deviant chapter 43 . 4/16/2022
this seems to be interesting way to bring conflict into the story. The poor boy... But as a fellow fic writer, the idea is rather good.
G3neSyS chapter 42 . 4/10/2022
Well things are already moving and they've been back for one day ! XD

Can't wait to see what you have planned!