Reviews for The Miracle Worker
subzerowerewolf chapter 1 . 6/4
like the story keep it up and paring you should choose Yasaka there aren't that many and Rias is over used alot but that up to u man
WolkaiserDrake chapter 1 . 6/3
not bad
Beta117 chapter 1 . 6/2
This is very confusing and not all that well written
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/2
The issue here is whether Naruto is a Demigod or a god because it is quite important because it will show how the Factions deal with him, and don't think he is so powerful that nobody can beat him because the Sacred Gears are powerful enough to kill him.

The Sacred Gears were created for not just the purpose to create miracles in the world but to give Humans the chance to fight any being in equal ground and possibly win against them, and then there is the Sacred Gear of Cao Cao.

The Sacred Gear of Cao Cao is fatal to anyone having a Divine origin because it can kill any God it was able to hurt the most powerful of all Dragon in Ophis.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 1 . 5/31
I looked at the summary. "From the earth to man, a devil, angel evens gods." Wow, you didn't include fallen angels. I guess they're not included when the summary said "everything."
EtsukoHGDPV chapter 1 . 5/30
The pairing can be NarutoxOphis
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 5/25
nice start
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 1 . 5/23
Ok normally I don’t review especially when I’m as busy as I am now however you really need to fix some of that spelling and grammar, while there isn’t many spelling errors there is grammar and sentence structure errors in almost every single sentence that disrupts the flow. Like when you said Check when you should of said Cheek big difference as one means looking at something to make sure and the other means a piece of a persons body. You also said here instead of heard. And the biggest the near the end you said kys in the worst way which isn’t a heard but a abbreviation for kill your self which shouldn’t be there at all.

Now of course any good review has ways to fix whatever problems there is, so there is many different ways you can fix this where You would not Need a Beta as you should be able to do this mostly by yourself, of course though even the best writers has a beta not because they need them as I said you shouldn’t but as a just in case measure. So what you should probably do when your writing is use some sort of tool that checks to see if your spelling, grammar and sentence structure is fine and by the end you shouldn’t have any red lines, blue or green lines. Or you could search the words up in google each time you have any doubts, you could also read what you write out loud and if you don’t have any trouble saying it then that’s great as well because if you don have trouble saying it out loud that means the sentence flows well. You can also simply find a teacher or find something online to teach you better English.

Now by far you aren’t that bad but since I noticed a few different repetitive errors I had to mention it especially when I saw the kys. As well I’ve seen much much worse writing the worst I’ve honestly seen is the type that people who review and say “ur writing is bad” to stuff like your writing stuff when if they read what I have it would just look like pure gibberish it even then I can still read it although it still causes me a headache haha. But yeah that’s the problems, ways to fix them and a little confidence booster haha.
bloodredmoon22 chapter 1 . 5/23
If pair Yasaka or Ophir would be good
Please continue this story.
Glaring Potato chapter 1 . 5/20
What the fuck is this shit? Are you a retard or something? Same sounding words does not mean it has the same meaning you dipshit, and don't go all saying "English is not my primary laguage" cause tough luck then mate, I ain't buying cause that is the commonly used excuse here in fanfiction that even trash authors like to use it. You do have a great idea but your delivery SUCK with all those grammar flaws, misspelled words, misplaced words and misused words all over your fanfiction.
SIAMES chapter 1 . 5/22
Too many people pointing out the obvious grammar mistakes .

Anyway, don't delve into romance territory right away, just let it come naturally. I think slowly introducing the other girls should be followed if you want to manage a romance sub-plot. Other than that, have a nice day and don't get discouraged by low quality reviews~
lTonyGl chapter 1 . 5/22