Reviews for A Thousand Tomorrows
Lov chapter 5 . 8/5
Really looking forward to an update!
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 7/20
Good fic
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 6/26
I hope your youngster has bounced back to full health.

Neither of the two Mrs. Butlers have a snowball's chance in hell at getting Rhett to abandon his mother. Now if it were Scarlett, Wade or Ella ... well, Rhett has already demonstrated his ability to abandon them! Keep writing as time allows.
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 6/26
So the elder Mrs. Butler badgered Rhett into sending for Scarlett. Will she be successful at reuniting her son and daughter-in-law?
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 6/26
You tell him, Scarlett! Rhett needs to face the consequences for his self-centered actions. What his step-children experienced when he abandoned them. Scarlett took her one month of meltdown, but then she straightened her shoulders and accepted her responsibility. She's becoming a lady and it shows in her graciousness when Rhett asked permission to write to Wade and Ella. You've got Wise Will perfectly with that last sentence directing his advise to Scarlett.
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 6/26
Loved that you had Scarlett fall asleep in Rhett's room, which was where Bonnie slept, too. In my mind, she's crying for the loss of Bonnie and Rhett. Did Rhett notice the tears on her face?

After Belle's success at enabling the destruction of Rhett's marriage to Scarlett, Belle was stupid-slow in coming to the realization that the joke's on her. Rhett left town and Scarlett did, too. So Belle is finally leaving Atlanta and I hope she stays gone.

Very proud of Scarlett that she didn't rise to Rhett baiting her about A.W. and keeping up appearances. A sign of maturity.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 6/26
Scarlett returns to Atlanta for the first time in ten months and who has also just arrived? Rhett! Is this a case of serendipity or vicissitude? Sadly, their encounter shows they are still light years apart, but at least they're both in the same city.
I Dream of Spring chapter 4 . 6/6
I really like this fic. I've enjoyed the first few chapters and particularly like how you've written Scarlett and Rhett and Scarlett's current relationship.
This is really good
gumper chapter 4 . 6/2
Good chapter - things are always "interesting" when estranged Scarlett and Rhett find themselves somewhat forced to awkwardly share a bedroom - very much looking forward to how all THAT pans out...

Even when Rhett is being somewhat polite/civil, I'm finding myself annoyed with him. It is great that Scarlett is so calm amidst what could have been an emotional roller coaster. So he walks out and completely abandons her and her children for almost a year - reappears only to completely rub her face in the whole Belle 'thing' despite now knowing (or at least having been told that) she loves him - asks her to pack up the children and come to him on the premise of somehow providing his mother some pre death assurance that they are (or could be) a happy family - and announces that during this "visit" they will be sleeping in the same bad for the first time in years and despite the fact that just weeks ago he went out of his way to make sure she knew he was sleeping with Belle.

I'm thinking that Rhett either suddenly has absolutely no idea what he wants or is playing some very cruel games with her (and her children).
gumper chapter 3 . 5/26
I am completely "team Scarlett" on this one. And I really like Will too.

You go, girl! He is not worth it. You do not need him. YOU have grown up, taken responsibility accepted defeat gracefully and done what you need to do for your children and yourself.

Rhett? yeah...no. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. (-;
I like uour story. like rhett thought scarlett is different frome te one he left, like he is different from the man who left her. I always thougt that both of them were like phoenix, they rise from the ashes, more beautiful, more powerful. they have a way to reinvent themselves. look at rhett, he is a complex man, he was educated as a gentleman, he become a gambler, then a blockrunner, a gold diger, and always a buisnessman. he always make money and has interest in everything, he seems to make gold with everything he touch. he is also a survivor, aman abble to kil without remorse (it s what i think), abble to charm everyone. he is friends with king, politician but also thieves and poor people and is at ease with everyone but he is also dangerous, and people rarely make the mistake of threatening him. he is very educated, curious and travel the world with an open mind. and scarlett diddn't know rhett. ans as for scarlett, she is also a survivor, she was cut to be spoiled, beautiful, strong, enchanting and she became a buisness woman, she was a child who had to become a woman because of war. she lost everyone but she stay strong, but she need to see the world, be more refined, cultured, travel, earn what is true elegancy, learn to enjoy life and with a man like rhett it's sadness to see she was staying to atlanta a place truly too small to see the great woman she is. rhett always come back to atlanta for her but i don't think he enjoy this city, he is usedd to big city, a world different from the old sud. continue your story i enjoy it
heresvivi chapter 2 . 5/23
Very good start. I wish Rhett had the courage to climb into his bed with Scarlett. She would have thought she was just having a dream about him. I always felt that Rhett wasn't truly over Scarlett. And I feel that the story would still have been wonderful if Rhett had stayed with Scarlett at the end of GWTW. I can't wait to read more.
I really enjoyed your first chapter you have an uncomplicated style and this is a believable start! Like how Scarlett kept it together on seeing Rhett hope she can keep it up.
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 5/22
I like this Scarlett. Can't wait for the dissolving of this story.