Reviews for Struck by lightning
annakas chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Ahh *sigh* nothing better than a good AyaxYohji slash. Though I feel sorry for Ken here.
Karyx chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I love the way this group of fics fits together, and I love how differently each of the characters think of the others and the things they do. I also thought they weren't overly long. You said what needed to be said without being redundant, and that's admirable with this sort of fic. Thanks for your wonderful writing. _
Foxie chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I like, I like, I like and I like.

The short way of writing fits really well to this. It gives the fic that special something.

And of course, me being an obsessed YxA/AxY fan and almost despising the RanKen pairing, this is almost like honey to me.

I have spoken.
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Aww, there's nothing to feel guilty about for Ran-kun! Sometimes we just can't help loving someone else, even when we know who was first! Still, Ran... hope he'll be happy, and Yohji-kun will be nice forever and ever and evermore. :D Yeah, I'm a romantic. *Sigh*

Write more, it's good! XD
FireKat chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
aww! poor everyone! are you hell bent on angst for this one? but all in all very good. now if we could just hook up omi and kenken - but i'm not hinting- no not at all _
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
So short, yet so sweet. Poor Aya, beating himself up over some silly little thing. Sad thing is, I could see him worrying over this sort of an issue, should he be in that position. Good job!