Reviews for kiss me with poison on your lips
magical medicine chapter 1 . 6/11
holy shit
CUtopia chapter 1 . 6/10
Wooo wo wo Ginny :O I kinda saw it coming that she was the murderer, but still was somewhat surprised.
I liked the idea of this - Harry becoming an Unspeakable after the war is an interesting thought, and I think the motive you gave him fit quite well. I think he would want to do something where he finally gets out of the spotlight.
Ginny's talk about stepping out of Harry's shadow felt very familiar XD Ron had some similar stuff to say, if I remember. I'm not sure how I feel about that, since the path Harry choose implied that he doesn't want the spotlight and Ginny would know him well enough to know that and I also think post war, everyone was recognised as having had their part, but that's really the only thing I saw as negative :)
Avenging Fred's death was a good idea for a murder motive, though it's debatable if Ginny would use something so obvious like poison only accessible to a certain, small group. I can see her tracking down the person who caused the explosion because she still hasn't gotten over Fred's death.
This was an enjoyable read, I liked the idea a lot and you executed it well. The story flowed nicely, the tension was built up well :)
Good work!
di chapter 1 . 5/19
firstly, i really loved the concept of harry being an unspeakable. it fits neatly with his character and you've portrayed it well. secondly, i love ginny in this fic so so so much-especially at the end. your writing is, as always, beautiful. i love the uniqueness of this story, and the beautiful way it's all melded together.

great job, love :)

~ di
Well, Ginny sure turned out different!
empyreale chapter 1 . 5/19
damn, vic. just - damn. this is so dark and beautiful and such a heart-pounding read. it made me want more of this au, which i've actually never read before but have now fallen in love with. i love your dark!ginny - she's very believable, despite knowing that canon ginny is quite different. it had me in awe and the way you write the mystery is captivating - it drew me in and that ending! :o i am thoroughly shook and this is beautiful.
~sienna