Reviews for Trapped in a Nightmare I
Icy Mystery chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
Dear God, that was a truly wonderful story that had my heart spiraling with emotions! It was beautifully written and there were some mistakes and missing words, but otherwise, it was wonderful! I always found Jack and Ralph a good pairing, but you have brought my love for them to completely new terms! And that says a lot since I hated Jack. Onto the sequel! You did a very lovely job.
stranger i have no idea chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i honestly doubt you'll read this but for what it's worth,your story was good. i had to do an epiloguelast year and it was thirteen pages long. you excellently portrayed the essence of their characters and included depth in something so relatively short. so... i guess what im trying to express is thanks for something so coherent and satisfying. plus you didnt make jack and ralph homos. (its really easy to do it with jacks obsession)
greengrouch chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
...wow. Well, it was bound to get out, right? XD But how devastating for poor Ralph. D:
greengrouch chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
...John knows! :O And what will he do now that he's learned Lee's plans? XD Your story is very interesting. ;D
greengrouch chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
...Ray's such an enigma. XD What is he trying to do? :O Hmm...I'll read and find out, I suppose. X3
greengrouch chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Lee! XD Wow. He's absolutely willing to do anything to see Jack fail... LOL. XD
greengrouch chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Date? X3 Hmm...how will it go? Someone from school will undoubtedly see them... LOL!
greengrouch chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Omg... XD Wow. *has to read the next chapter* 3
greengrouch chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Ah haha...poor Mr. Piddy. X3 Yes, teachers always tried to do their best on evaluation days...lol. But he's a bumbling mess! XD Ah, Jack and Ralph are partners...oh no?
greengrouch chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Ah haha. Jack was given so many punishments/detentions. XD I'm liking things so far...
greengrouch chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
LOL! X3 I love the story already...I must read more now. haha...
Misfitted Fork chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
I absolutely loved this story and am SO glad I decided to read it. :) You're an amazing author and I can't wait to read more of your works.
AilishRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh my!*whipes tears from face*

this has to be one of the most emotional fanfics I've EVER read!

Absolutly Amazing!Just can't wait to read the sequal*squeels*

Your such an inspiration,I'm gpnna go write more chapters for my lotf story nows :D

x
Lady Azura chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
That was wonderful! :)
Sanchara chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
Lovely story. I really like the ending. It makes the story much more realistic.