Reviews for Insanity in General
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
EXCELLENT!

Indeed an interesting pairing, and sulfurous on that. I loved it.

Congratulations and thanks for having shared your fantaisies with us!
Kylie Silverfrost chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
This is one of the most facinating love? fics I have ever read. Can't wait to finsh
Heta Noitio chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
You rock, really. I'm practising my english and this helped a lot. (Well, maybe my teacher does not like every word, but so what?) You somehow really catched Art in this story. And Zak's madness... *bows* I like yer stories.

But that damn end... Which one it was? Art or Jarl?
Wood chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
YIPEE FOR YIOA!
Griz chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of yaoi fics, but you had me hooked. You kept true to the character's personality and not turn them into 'flaming queens'. Don't stop writing, keep it up. Love your style. I hope that you will do a sequeal to this story or continue.
ClubbingBabySeals chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I've never read anything like this before, but I daresay it's written better than 90% of the "serious" Entreri fics. Kudos to you, and thank you for a great story!
-CBS
gypsymaria chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
*dies laughing* Way too amusing, and way too substantial to be a completely fluffy, silly fic (though much fluff and silliness was involved). Congratulations, you've captured my attention for a solid three hours. Wonderfully written, and I admittedly snorted out loud several times while reading this, much to the strange looks of my flatmates. Cheers!
Now if only I could find some good Drizzt/Artemis slash... *sighs and wanders off*
Raija the 'uugh' darknight chapter 11 . 9/2/2003
*stares the screen blankly, then blinks* Whuh? Argh! Damn you Anya! As Jarlaxle has told the story, can't...tell...truth. *head exploes* Ugh. Still, interesting way to end. Interesting. I will maintain that word. And yay! It's talks with Zak again! mm...wine...*runs off to find some*
Raija D chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
Aww, stuff is happy again. *does a dance* Yay. Heh. Aragorn...*mentally compares the two* Enteri, definetly. And they're two separate people! Joy happy joy joy!
Raija D chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
*blinks at sudden switchingness* WEll...that must have come as a bit of shock. Entreri wasn't too surprised..but then, he rarely is. Hmm...me likey. 15 minutes...*snicker* That's Jarlaxle all right. I like it! I was rather bouncy that you updated.
SilverWolf7 chapter 9 . 8/25/2003
Aw, Entreri finally admitted that he loves Zak and gets almost killed for it.

While usually RL inserts do wreck the plot, I actually undersand this story a whole lot more with that done! Amazing that something usually hated can make a story even better. Hope that Kimm gets better soon and Jarlaxle should admit that he loves him...cause I think he does.
SilverWolf7 chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
Aw, poor Entreri and Kimmuriel, having to ride all day after having 'fun' all night, the night before. *grins*

...I kind of had a similar reaction to Kimm, when I read the words "you can take it off" in regards to the collar. I like them two together!
Raija D chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
Aw, Entreri is taking Sam toy shopping! Aw. *gets scary glistening eyes* It's cute. And conversations in a dark room. More great stuff Anya. Spilled soda on my desk when I saw there was a new chapter, lovely.

More yaoi! Yay! *waves banners with 'go Slash!' written on them*
RAaaija chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
Yay! Another happy chapter, but I need more! need you to finish what is happening. The meting! *runs around screaming*

Jarlaxle is odd. Kimmy is odd. They disturb me. 'nuff said, that much is obvious to everyone. *backs away again*

Fight scene is happy. I am a well rounded cube.
SilverWolf7 chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
I still feel incredibly sorry for poor Kimmuriel...he is either going to leave Jarlaxle, or kill himself, I swear...I wonder which? I am hopin gfor the leaving, though seeing Jarlaxle sulk might be worth having him die...

Still a great story. Keep on writing.