Reviews for An Entirely Different Thing
malugargula chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
This is really good
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
What a delightful conclusion! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
interesting story. and i understand makeing clark the bad guy.

but there are two problems one chloe in high school so they could have lex arested. two clark saw lex do things that would land him in jail for life, so clark has every reason not to trust lex, hell he has every reason to just break lex neck. clark problem is that he say dont trust them, or they are bad people,,, what he should do is tell the truth and say chloe lex took a 6 year old girl and toruted her, or he kill people in cold blood. then maybe they would get why you cant trust him.
nonhalema chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
perfect and beautiful work
shadowglove chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
THis, like all your work, was great! I really loved Helen here...go figure!
SeasonVelvet chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
I've just finished chapter three.

Sorry, but I did not like that at all.

Wtf was that?

Jeesus, Lex practically rapes her and what does she do?

NOTHING! She doesn't even beat this shit out of him. She doesn't even scream at him. Hell, she doesn't even hate him for more than a few hours.

God. I'm a Chloe fan, and found this REALLY insulting to her character.

This story was. . .I don't even want to think about it anymore.
glo316 chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
i throughly enjoyed that story, the whole lex using her and clark jumping off the handle, trying to tell her what was going on in that annoying way i've seen him do in many episodes...i loved it!
KawaiiRyu chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
Aw...this story was so nice! I love the ending! This is my fav line:
They would need to talk a lot about things later, but the most important things were settled now. They were in love. He was a lying asshole. She was a scary bitch when cornered. But they were mad in love and that was okay.
*snirkle* Brilliance!
So...are you going to do a sequel? You really should. *grin* C'mon, you know you want to!
Autumngold chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
Funny how love can change someone! Lex was so brutal at the beginning and so loving at the end! Great story!
KanSol chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
That was very funny, I just thought Lex was suppose to be a genius? what a loser.
KanSol chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Gabe is so understanding. I don't get it. The whole thing with Clark was funny to say the least. "we're friends-I didn't know "just" friends frenched."
KanSol chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
Can't he just give it a rest? He's really starting to irk me. If I was the incredible hulk... it would be over for ?
KanSol chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
Clark deserves a slap in the face, I would do it, but my hand might fall off from the strength of his skin.
KanSol chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
I can't believe she fell for that!
KanSol chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
That's it? I mean that was good and all, but it seemed kind of abrupt. That Helen chick almost ruined everything. Just like brunettes... Well since it's over, I guess it's over. I sad its over.*huffs* Goosh.