Reviews for I Know Your Secret 2: Foretold
DontMindMe chapter 3 . 10/3
There are a few things i alwas think about you as an author;

You almost never finish stories,

You write amazing stories,

You have delated so many stories, some of which where some of my favorite ones, for the only reason i can think of is the amount of people wanting you to finish them,

You change your name a lot,

I fear to comment on your stories with hope you will continue (like with this one) encase you delete the story.

I hope you do read this or at lease you start focusing on not just writing some great stories but finshing them too as I've found that i have stopped reading your new stories due to the constant disappointment of having you abandoning them to start a new story.

I also hope you reupload the stories you have deleted.

I however dont hold much hope of this as im sure im not the frist to say these things to you nor do i think i will be the last.

DMM
TeeRead chapter 3 . 5/20/2020
so what's up with this fanfic? is it dead?
Ben Walker1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
I'm not at all sad that the this fic appears to be dead.

the original was great, this fic however is a significant downgrade in quality owing directly to the sudden and unnecessary crossover that would have worked better as a new story than a sequel.

I will continue to read and re-read the original as that story is excellent, this however will always be trash to me
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
So is Ireland completely magically different than England or something like are they part Fey?
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna chapter 2 . 6/15/2019
Ok I’m a able to follow a little better first chapter was confusing though. Interesting premise here I can’t wait to read more
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
I am really unsure what exactly is going on.
BiGDeal chapter 3 . 5/11/2019
Ecchi, pantsu and fanservice. Please keep posting.
god of all chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
god of all chapter 2 . 6/8/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Interesting start :) happy to see a new story!