Reviews for Blank
Lady Lithe chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
I love your story! Please continue! Hurry please! I'm dying!
Lechan1 chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
UPDATE! Okay I've been waiting for several MONTHS NOW! I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! Spring break should be soon so useit to UPDATE! - Thank you
Angiru chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
_ Great fanfic...I'm also a fangirl of takuto! hehe Keep it up!
mystical-blue27 chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
i know it's been such a long time since u last updated but can u finish this story? it's too good! i would like it if the story continued! please -
Lechan1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this please update soon and if it's at all possible write me and tell me when you update? Thank you so much! - WAI! I can't wait till he meets Mitsuki again!
Le-chan
Tinaturtle chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
I Just finished watching the entire series and I was looking for FMWS fics. I was reading yours and I loved it. I really want to know what you think will happen after the end of the series as well
akuweaselgirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
ITS GEORGE WASHINGTON!

just j/king
Corisanna chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Write more! I like your view of Takuto...
YuKi chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
I read your fic around... *counts* more than 10 times already. I'm still waiting 4 the new chappies 2 come. Please update and continue!
o chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
Mou! what's taking so long? I like this fic very much continue please! *kneels down and begs for more* please *starts to cry* Wah! I'll be happy if you continue see ya... *sniffs*
aznviolin chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
WOW!

this is the first FMOS fanfiction that has a GOOD PLOT and is not just all mushy/kissy/teary stuff!

i really like it a lot! plz keep going!

cant wait for the next update!

(could you plz do me a favour and e-mail me when you have a new update? a short note is OK! thnx a lot!)
rayquo chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Hey! Glad to see that you finally got a third chapter! Whee... well I'd say this one was well written too, but maybe the story could move on a bit? I know that Takuto's going through a lot and he's having a rough time with his memory and everything, but maybe a little ... shake-up in the plot? Nothing's really happened yet.
dytia chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
o good u update...

a... raking my brains.. who the hell is this ol man... hurry with update onegai...
Aiko chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Nice chappie! I really like your story! It makes me happy whenever you update it! I'm still curious about the old man though. I wonder when Takuto and Mitsuki will meet and I also wonder what happened to Mitsuki and Meroko. I'm also glad that you made the chapter longer. I feel so bad about Takuto... I wonder when he'll remember (probably when they meet). Update fast okay! I REALLY like it!
SyosetsukaSiStErS chapter 3 . 5/1/2003