Reviews for Relesen
White Wolf1 chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
Another great chapter. I love your description of the wolf finding Aragorn. Nice flashback, too.
Patty chapter 5 . 4/24/2003
Excellent I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.

Just a great portrayal of friendship between the two. Aragorn may have "passed into darkness" momentarily but came back to the light at the pleading of his friend.
Isadora2 chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
What a nice little Easter Egg! :) How wonderful to log into and find the latest addition to your story. Once again - wonderful work, very nice writing! Keep it up and I hope you will find the time to update soon (but never forget, that real life should always come first, OK?). ;)

Hugs, kisses and greetings from Germany

Isadora
LadyofMirkwood chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Aw! Why a cliff hanger? I hate cliff hager b/c they leave you . . .well . . hanging :o) Love your story so far! Plz update soon!
Konjurer chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
You felt it best to end there? Naturally the author finds life satisfactory when they know what in Valar will happen in the story, but we don't! I found the cliffhanger (or a conclusion-your euphemism ) very well done, but now I really want to read more! I loved the very angsty "This will not do" monologue in the last chapter. So beautiful!
Isadora2 chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Oh, I was HOPING you would go on with this story! I had it bookmarked since chapter 1 and already I am totally hooked to it.

Needless to say, I am a bit annoyed with your evil cliffies, but hey... :)

Seriously, I love this story so far and you have a wonderful way of writing, particularly when it comes to the thoughts and feelings you describe.

Please keep it up and continue with this one! It is most certainly worth the effort, yours and ours! :)

Love and kisses from

Isadora, Germany
HecateTriformis chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
Well, ... now that was sweet!

You MUST hurry with more - PLEASE!
MaverickGirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Hey good chapter. Hope the twins don't kill Legolas when he brings Aragorn to Rivendell. Update soon!

~Mave~
Singing Wolf chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
This is wonderful! What a cute image of little Estel. Looking forward to the next part!
White Wolf1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
I especially like the flashback first meeting. What will happen next?
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
_ Awesome chapter. *sniffles* My poow 'Stel baby! *hugs him* *pets his head* You gonna be okies, awwight baby? I take good cawe of you!

Tolkien would be proud.

Your Fan,

tHe InSaNe OnE
Dujoran chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Very impressive so far IMHO. I havent been able to find too many stories where Legolas/Estel manage to hurt each other...not that I have been looking:) An interesting idea, thats for sure. Nicely done. I'll be interested to see how you handle the journey to a place of shelter and also the guilt Legolas carries for what happened. Thanks Quickbeam
tHe InSaNe OnE1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
*wails* poor legolas, poor estel! more soon please.

Your Fan,

tHe InSaNe OnE
mbali chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Man oh man oh man oh man!

keep up with this, it's really good...poor poor Aragorn, and especially Legolas

just try not to go TO overboard with the whole guilt thing...i mean i know he's gotta be feeling really bad and sorry and you do a great job of portraying that. But i mean, how many chapters of that can you do w/o it getting repetitive?

KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

(and you damn well better keep on with this fic ;)

peace, mbali
MaverickGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I think I'm goin' to like this story. Update soon!

~Mave~