Reviews for Relesen
Lady of the Lake2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Ok I am reposting this becasue somehow my reveiw got chopped up and posted missing parts and not even in the order that I made it

I just dug up this story after reading your review of mine for I had not yet the pleasure of discovering you writing. I cannot tell you how humbled and honoured I am that my story can hold your interests. Or that I could write lines that you considered great when there are so many in yours that just wrench at my heart.

There are so many lines I could quote - as I have read this fic from beginning to end in its entirety. Lucky for me I did not have to wait for every post with anguished anticipation - but here are just a few from nearer the end that touched me.

I can assure you that my mind is strong enough to bear such tidings even if they be ill ones, though I can not profess the same for my heart! Wow if that is not the ultimate statement of ANGST ever written I do not know what isGod you make my heart ache for him

"Legolas, you must know that I do not hold you in blame? ..." Aragorn spoke out roughly into the dismal quiet now surrounding him. "

The line I used a few times throughout this chapter- " I'm here, with you, beside you." Is from the song-"All I Ask of You" by A.L. Weber in Phantom of the Opera
Lady of the Lake2 chapter 22 . 11/7/2003
God does it have to be over?...

Firnsarnien chapter 22 . 10/26/2003
Oh My Gawd! I just read your story last night (or should I say this morning since I finished it at 3:30 am) and needless to say, I was BLOWN AWAY AND FLOORED! Wow! Absolutely incredible! *shakes head, words are so inadequate)

Your use of language is incredible, your descriptions of Leggy's psychological torment and Aragorn's illness are so accurate and I can vividly picture every detail! Each character is portrayed so close to how Tolkien wrote them and Peter Jackson portrayed them. There is not a thing I can think of that needs to be criticized or improved upon.

Ok, maybe there is one, but it's a good one! :) I'd love for you to continue this story in a sequel. I'd really like to find out how Leggy and Aragorn heal both mentally and physically. Both have such a long way to go before they are fully recovered. Especially Leggy for his torment was great! I think even Elladan needs to make his peace with Leggy since he was so quick to condemn Leggy's actions! He should have known Leggy would die before he intentionally hurt Aragorn, ever!

Wow! I can't get over how incredible this story was! I was riveted to my computer screen and even though it was very late, I couldn't bring myself to go to bed until I'd finished it! I wish this story could have gone on and on for another 20 chapters!

Ok, now that I've blabbed more than enough, I'd just like to say that I hope you write another story soon. You've got the gift of words girl! Not many do! :)
harrypotter-freak chapter 22 . 10/24/2003
I loved this story. It really expressed people's feelings! Write more!
grumpy chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
hi there, loved the ending of your story, loved all the sotry, it is one of the best, and i am sorry to see it end, because it was so good, but glad to know that there will be more, which I will be looking forward to
Nell Marie chapter 22 . 10/13/2003
I'm so glad you've finished this lovely story, and sorry if i missed a couple of chapters along the way. It was such a well thought out, and beautifully written piece, and your characterisations stayed true even when handling such difficult topics. The final resolution was simple and perfect, and just as it should be. I loved every minute of it and am hoping you will write another story soon.

NM
leggylover03 chapter 22 . 10/12/2003
GREAT STORY I look forward to more from you!
MysticDarkFireRaven chapter 22 . 10/8/2003
Aw... Perfect ending! Your a very talented writer! Great job ;)

~*Arrow*~
Coolio02 chapter 22 . 10/7/2003
Wow...Beautiful ending! *sniff*

I really enjoyed this story a lot! You did a good job on this! Kudos to you!_
Deana chapter 22 . 10/7/2003
WOW! THAT STORY WAS GREAT! *sniff* I read the whole thing in one sitting, lol! FANTASTIC job! *claps hands* Write more! ;)
Starlit Hope chapter 22 . 10/7/2003
very nice...*suddenly has phantom of the ophera in my head* Write more stories! -
White Wolf1 chapter 22 . 10/7/2003
What a lovely ending. I'm glad that Aragorn heard what Legolas had to say without the elf knowing it, which, to me, made it more powerful. I think having Aragorn wish him peace rather than begging him to stay was the right way to handle it. Nicely done.

I also liked the fact that Elrond saw them together. Not much gets past that elf Lord.

All in all, this was a wonderful story, and you told it very well. I have had it on my favorites list for a while now. Looking forward to your next story.
Isadora2 chapter 22 . 10/6/2003
You have crowned a unique and magnificent story with a magical final chapter. Thank you so much for writing this, I have enjoyed it tremendously ever since day one and am thrilled to see it come to such an end at last. I really do hope you will decide to write another one. Even though not everyone lurking here to read Relesen may have told you how much they have enjoyed it, but I know, many, many people did. It would make our day to see you return with another story. Until then, thanks again and all the best to you!

Greetings from Germany,

Isadora
Willgurl chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Just to let you know, nin-mellon is supposed to be switched to mellon-nin. Sorry about critisizing, but my best friend is a LOTR finatic and if I let this typo slip, she would never forgive me. I know it sounds weired "friend my" but it's the same thing with spanish, sometimes other words go before the other one. ELVISH! If I can write in Elvish, I can speak in Elvish! Tis true! DO NOT QUESTION MY POWERS! Tee-hee.

Will_gurl *
jambaby1963 chapter 22 . 10/6/2003
That was great. I loved the ending. I waited a long time for you to finish, Sue. It was worth the wait. Please write more, another story or a sequel, I don't care.

Jambaby