Reviews for Relesen
Ryoko Lasgalen chapter 21 . 9/27/2003
*still sitting in candle-lit vigil*
annalon chapter 21 . 9/23/2003
I have greatly enjoyed reading this story. You are truly a wonderful writer. You have showed such a graphic picture of self torture by Legolas. The memories you have placed in the stories has maded for an added treat. I truly have become completely lost in this story while reading it, continuing to the next chapter with fear of what might happen next. Please continue.
MaverickGirl chapter 21 . 9/17/2003
Good chapter. I know how time consumong things can be. Just update when you are able.

~Mav~
leggylover03 chapter 21 . 9/17/2003
Jeez are you trying to break my heart. Thatwas sad I hope you make it better soon. Kudos on the Estel pain though loved it! I can't wait for the final chapter and I hope it comes soon but do not rush I can wait.
White Wolf1 chapter 21 . 9/16/2003
Excellent job of showing Elrond's frustration and Aragorn's pained emotions. I hate for the story to end, but I'm looking forward to Legolas's and Aragorn's conversation. I hope it isn't too long before you update.
eowyn greenleaf chapter 21 . 9/16/2003
SQE *glomp* YOU UPDATED! ! !

'gasp' Aragorn, what are you doing? ! ? ! ? ! Get back in bed you little monkey. LOL. Wicked tight chapter. It was worth the wait, except. . . *points at end of chapter and taps foot* THAT was NOT worth the wait. 'sigh' *g* But the next chapter is gonna be awesome, I can tell. Love this story to pieces. You're a wicked writer and I mean that in the best way possible. _~
Singing Wolf chapter 20 . 9/15/2003
I see this story is still proceeding wonderfully, but it's been too long since I've seen an update! I love your characterization of Elrond, Aragorn and Legolas. Always a joy to read.
Nell Marie chapter 20 . 8/16/2003
Only one more chapter to go? Oh no, I don't want this to end!

Great dialogue between Elrond and Legolas. I can really sympathise with Elrond's frustration. And I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle Aragorn's emotions when he sees Legolas again.

In anticipation,

NM
Luinthien chapter 20 . 8/14/2003
Yeah! an update. Another great chapter. Now we know that Legolas has been carrying around more than the guilt of what has happened to Aragorn. Now the question is, how is he going to deal with it? I guess we will have to wait and see!

I am also wondering if everyone is assuming a little too much when they say that Aragorn will be fine when he talks to Legolas. I'm thinking he might be a little miffed at Legolas when he finds out he ran away.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
leggylover03 chapter 20 . 8/12/2003
Once again another great chapter! I can imagine the warm fuzzy chapter when Legolas and Estel have a talk and all is forgiven and forgotten. ANyways UPDATE SOON!
eowyn Greenleaf chapter 20 . 8/11/2003
YAY! New post! wonderful chapter. I do think the next chapter will be long. This is an awesome story. You captured all emotions so perfectly. I can't wait to read the next chapter. _~
tineryn chapter 20 . 8/10/2003
Yee! You updated again! Hoorah for that factor!

Brilliant so far, i think the next chapter will definitely be mighty long. Bravo on the emotional torture throughout the story!
Lina Skye chapter 20 . 8/9/2003
YAY! YOU POSTED! SQUEE! *clutches Aragorn, who is unconscious*

MORE SOON PLEASE!
Elenora1 chapter 20 . 8/9/2003
This was a wonderful chapter...very angsty, which I love. Also, it brings out an idea I've thought about from time-to-time...the idea of how Legolas handles the concept of Aragorn's mortality. For an immortal, who has lived hundreds or a couple thousand years...depending on who's interpretation you accept..., to form such a close, intimate relationship with a mortal who will only live (as in Aragorn's case) a bit over a hundred years, must be terribly difficult to reconcile. And for elves, who though they control their passions well under normal circumstances, yet have such very strong passions nonetheless, the very real prospect of "dying from a broken heart" would probably loom quite menacingly in Legolas's mind, don't you think? So I can easily envision this constant struggle between wanting and needing this wonderfully strong, intense relationship with Aragorn (and later, Gimli), yet at the same time, having a fear of pursuing it because of it's inevitable conclusion...the death of one of the parties. One automatically thinks of immortality as a gift to be desired, yet how terribly sad and tragic to be an immortal, surrounded by mortals, and watch as year after year, your friends die before your eyes. For one of fierce passions, I don't see how grief would not take a serious, if deadly, toll eventually! I would think Legolas would have to be very strong of character indeed to surmount this.

But I'm babbling...see what your last chapter dreged up in my feverish brain? You must be rubbing your hands gleefully at this point...fanfic authors LOVE to drive their readers to distraction, I'm sure of it!

Thanks for the great read and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter...

Elenora
grumpy chapter 20 . 8/9/2003
Love your story, it is so good and so sad, Elrond sure has his hands full, is Legalas really should talk to Estel, so sad poor Estel. where did i put my kleenexs
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »