Reviews for Relesen
Coolio02 chapter 20 . 8/8/2003
Yes, another great chapter! Keep up the good work and write more soon, please:-)
MaverickGirl chapter 20 . 8/8/2003
Good chapter. I hope Legolas speaks with Aragorn sometime. Update soon!

~Mav~
Kitty chapter 19 . 8/7/2003
Keep up the great work and post soon. I have to say that this is really good, it's like one of those simple 'how they met' one's with a twist... It's really great!
Eowyn Greenleaf chapter 19 . 8/2/2003
Loved this chapter, as usual. Sheesh what an emotional rollercoaster. Between Estel and Legolas it's a wonder that Elrond is still somewhat sane. LOL. You've done an amazing job exploring the emotions of everyone touched by the incident. I'm really enjoying this story. Due update soon. _~
leggylover03 chapter 19 . 7/31/2003
another great chapter I can't wait for the next one
Nell Marie chapter 19 . 7/31/2003
i really enjoyed this chapter. i love the way you are handling this issue, really exploring the emotions and thoughts of Elrond, Aragorn and Legolas in all their complexity and not rushing towards a conclusion that would be unrealistic. Throughout the story you have shown us again and again just how difficult the incident would have been to come to terms with for everyone involved, and exploring all the aspects. i don't want this story to end! i am enjoying reading it so much.

NM
Coolio02 chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Yes, you updated. Sheesh, poor Elrond because he's trying to deal with two stubborn people he cares for, poor Estel because he's trying to recuperate from his injuries and poor Legolas because he's going through an emotional rollercoaster! *Big Sigh* Anyway, hope you write more really, really soon. This is good!:-D
White Wolf1 chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Poor Elrond. He keeps having to go back and forth between Legolas and Estel. I think he's close to tearing his hair out. Stubborn elf and stubborn human. More soon.
tineryn chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Oy, what a chapter...

Poor Legolas! I knew right from the start it would be a turbulent ride emotionally for the prince... oh, valar you'd better update VERY SOON.
Emperor's Hand chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Okay, so I'm really horrible about reviewing but I just had to tell you how much I am loving this fic! This has got to be one of the most original ideas I've seen, and it is very well written. Please update soon!
Lina Skye chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
SQUEE! *huggles my sleeping Estel*

*kicks LEgolas, and slaps Elrond (for no apparent reason* There we go. That just about covers it.

MORE SOON PLEASE!
tineryn chapter 18 . 7/28/2003
Fantastic! wonderful to see an update here... poor legolas... more please!
Nell-Marie chapter 18 . 7/26/2003
Lovely!

Aragorn's attempts at humour were perfectly done, and bring out his character so well. And its a relief to see he seems to be recovering at last.

I hope the same can be said for Legolas.

NM
luinthien chapter 18 . 7/25/2003
Great chapter! I'm glad to see both of them awake and talking, you had me scared for a while!Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Coolio02 chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
Poor Legolas! He's not doing so well. Glad Aragorn's doing better. Hope you'll post you next chapter soon!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »