Reviews for The Arms of an Angel
SuperFlashman'z chapter 2 . 8/28/2018
Is there gonna be a chapter 3?
Cus this is really good keep up the great work and I hope we see more from this in the future
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
This is amazing keep it up!
Kj-SuperFlashLover chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Keep it up this is really awesome
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you continued it! It was sTWOpendous! XD
KryponianPotato chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
Hi, me again, but not logged in. I absolutely love this story, as I said in my last review, PLEASE DO MORE! Also, would you please consider doing a book, like a proper, long story, like more than one shots. Don't get me wrong, I love this book of one shots, but I would love it if you did. Let me know.
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Okay 1. You REALLY should do a sequel cause that... That was MAJESTIC! XD
2. I agree 100% That Despicable Me 2 wasn't nearly as awesome as the original. And I don't even count the 3rd one as a Despicable Me. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ The 1rst was a 10 the 2nd was a 5 and the 3rd was a 2.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
That was absolutely beautiful, I just, I...I. BEAUTIFUL!
HakushoRurouni chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I enjoyed this. After I started shipping SuperFlash the possibility of Barry running to Earth-38 instead of back in time post-Zoom became an intriguing one. It seems that no matter the fandom, I am enthralled with the idea of alternate universes and different takes on canon.

While I would love to see you continue and explore the possibility I would say that you have written a pretty satisfying one-shot. Great work.
KryptonianPotato chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I didn’t believe in love at first sight either... until I read this story! Seriously, please upload more, I love this story, and I love superflash. Also, please note, it took me forever to figure out how to write a comment for this story on my phone, because my laptop is broken, so surly I get points for that, I mean, that’s dedication, especially for someone with the attention span of a baby dog.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
MORE! MORE! Please I’m begging you. Writing like this is never like a movie. To some people things may be bad but remember what you said with the right angle things can look good or bad. Keep up the amazing work!