Reviews for The Other Half Lives
spinster cat lady chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I like that Cordelia's freaking is so her
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
nice
the 85th writer chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Oh this is too adorable for WORDS!

I kept thinking whoa with the OOC Wesley and then it's DENNIS! Wonderful fic, with the whole body snatching and Wesley's reaction to being corporeal and the blood-writing difficulties was so freaking funny.

Cute!fic in parts and nicely plotty in others. Nice.
Leanne8582 chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Aww. This was so incredibly sweet. One thing I've really missed about Angel this season ( I mean, besides Cordelia) is Phantom Dennis. He was just such a presense, pardon the pun. You just don't know how cool of a character he was until he's gone.
Felicia Angel chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
AWWWW! Poor Dennis...and Wesley, but either way they both have their ups and downs with Cordelia. Still, great story!
shiny silver grl chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
oh my god...I have to add this to my favourites list. It's too funny! First of all, you actually *surprised* me...any idea how seldom that happens? Secondly, I just laughed my a$$ off at this fic! I mean...oh my god. This one line in particular actually had me spitting water at the monitor, because I had the misfortune to be drinking when I read the line:

""Angel's coming over here," she warned Dennis. "He's gonna see all this blood, and he's gonna end up licking the walls or something, and I'll come in and see it and have to deal with this horrible, scarring image for the rest of my life. If that's what you want, then keep it up."

Bwa ha ha ha!
Julia chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
Nice twist at the end. I thought this fic was going to be mushy-ooshy C/W stuff which is just really gross... no offense to C/W fans out there...
Drea Jackman chapter 4 . 7/14/2001
Great story. Well written and I like the take on letting Dennis "out for a walk" although I gotta admit. The idea of Wesley suddenly being Mr Confidence was kinda a nice thought for a while. Nice Job.
Spuddonna chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
Excellent story! Wonderful dialogue - very true to the characters. I could see them actually saying everything you wrote in my mind's eye! Keep up the great writing!
Aethyl chapter 4 . 6/21/2001
That was great; it never occured to me that Wesley was having his body stolen. I hope you consider writing more.
Leia Skywalker chapter 4 . 6/15/2001
This was an awesome story! :) I have really enjoyed this, and I think you're a great author!
Rach L chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
Lovely story with very interesting twists! A nice insight to Dennis. ;)
sangga chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
one of the most originl, well-thought out, and well-crafted stories i've read in ages. a totally new idea and approach (and about that approach..!). fantastic stuff, more please!
Fairy chapter 2 . 4/20/2001
Dennis? Who's phantom Dennis? I think I miseed well...anywazz that was a really cool 's so cool!
Gyrus chapter 4 . 4/2/2001
A very nice read, with a delightfully surprising ending. My only criticism is that the formatting is off, so that the text is a little hard to read, and there are no divisions between sections of the story. (However, the fact that I read the whole thing anyway indicates how much I liked it.)